Looking for custom mythos Boba cape/parts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smash

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Looking for a custom cape for Boba. I've seen a few 1:6 mythos customs and they are amazing.. wondering if anyone makes stuff for that that I could purchase or commission.

Hey,

I am currently working on a Mythos Boba custom (you can check the early progress here:https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...8544-procrastinators-log-projects-time-2.html ), and while I don't have any parts to sell, I can tell you that you don't need any special material or custom cut, to make the Mythos "side cape".

All you need is a random fabric cut into a simple rectangle, with a hole in the middle of it, for the head to go through. You then put it on the figure like a poncho and then sweep it to the side and futz it down with water, so that the figure will wear it the same way that Eastwood wore his poncho swept on one side in the Dollars Trilogy.

Here's some WIP pics of mine (it's wet in the photos, as I took the pics while I was futzing the cape with water. It dries nicely draped around his shoulders).

M2eWIJv.jpg

ogm8fvs.jpg

This was made out of a simple, random piece of rag which I cut with scisors into a simple rectangle with a hole in the middle. After that all the edges were burned with a lighter, to give it that weathered, tattered look. But at the core of it, it's just a rectangle, nothing more. I will further weather it with dirt and maybe some additional burn marks.

That looks amazing thanks so much for the info! Do you know what kind of fabric you used? I really know nothing about this kind of stuff lol

@Nebcast. It was just a random piece of brown rag, that I've found around the house. A friend of mine made a similar cape using a piece of old table cloth. So nothing special.

Back