Looking for Custom Dexter accessories

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrmypdgr

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi,

Very new here so not sure if I'm posting in the right area but after seeing a bunch of amazing custom Dexter figures on here and YouTube, an obviously having nothing officially available, I've decided to give it a go and make my own!

There's a few things around the place that I've seen that I can't find anywhere (or don't exist) so I thought I'd post here and see if anyone is willing to sell any of them or custom make them for me.

• The syringe
  • Blood slide box
  • Henley shirt
  • Protective face mask
  • Apron
  • Long, black leather coat (dark defender)

I also think it would be really cool to have him as the "Dark Defender" so a big, black hooded coat would be amazing as well.

I have a head scuplt but I'm not sure if it's going to be the best out there, so if anyone has any suggestions on that as well, that would be great!

So if anyone could help me that would be awesome!
Thanks!

I've been slowly piecing one together myself. You can find the syringe and apron on ebay. Sometimes even a head. The clothing's not too hard to find but pretty expensive. It's difficult for me to pay two to three times the price of real clothing for 1/6th scale figure but there's really no other options out there. Good luck on this!

Yeah I've managed to find most things, currently looking at having some of the stuff made by a 1/6 tailor so hopefully that comes together. Cant find a syringe anywhere though! Seen a few tutorials on making them but not sure if I have the skills to pull something like that off.

Good luck with yours too!

Back