Looking for Cool White Light Strips

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Zullo

Freaked Out
Reaction score
any advice/help would be great, I'm really sick of my warm white lights (dioder) any links would be awesome thanks

do you think their light bar would plug into the dioder wires i have. I used zipties for the wiring, i just wanna know if i have to remove everything and redo it. I really dont know how to explain it. lol Also could you post a picture of your set up with the lights(if possible) I'd love some pics

do you think their light bar would plug into the dioder wires i have. I used zipties for the wiring, i just wanna know if i have to remove everything and redo it. I really dont know how to explain it. lol Also could you post a picture of your set up with the lights(if possible) I'd love some pics

They are NOT compatible with the diode wiring. I switched to bar lighting for cool white strips and had to rip out my dioder setup. Also, don't rely on the thin clear double sided tape they give you for attaching the light strip to the best - they work like crap and my light strips were falling within a day. Buy a reliable double sided mounting tape like 3M.

No pics of the back of the cabinets as my Besta's are screwed into the wall. This is what it looks like form the front though. Matches the old cool white dioders well (I have those on my other wall)

I love the Barlighting lights, but boy does their customer service suck. Won't respond to messages at all.

Those look nice. I know nothing about lighting. How many Detolfs would one of those units light up? How hard is it to set up?

Just message them. I asked them I got two detolfs and they gave me all the information and the total comes out to about $60 shipped to usa. I haven't order it yet though. I might order for three detolfs in case I get another detolf. Shipping is like $20 to usa.

Just message them. I asked them I got two detolfs and they gave me all the information and the total comes out to about $60 shipped to usa. I haven't order it yet though. I might order for three detolfs in case I get another detolf. Shipping is like $20 to usa.

They actually answer you?!

Lucky. :ohbfrank:

Back