Looking for an artists help!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DevRoss471

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello,

I've been searching high and low with no luck, trying to find an artist who will do a piece on commission. I'm looking for a legendary scale or premium format style, but 1/6 scales would.do just as well. I have 5 characters I'm trying to have brought to life. If it's a statue style you can do, all 5 in one. 1/6 scales separate obviously. I have sketches and all the details ready to go. Please contact me either here or at [email protected] as soon as you can please!! Have a great day! Thank you!

Hello,

I've been searching high and low with no luck, trying to find an artist who will do a piece on commission. I'm looking for a legendary scale or premium format style, but 1/6 scales would.do just as well. I have 5 characters I'm trying to have brought to life. If it's a statue style you can do, all 5 in one. 1/6 scales separate obviously. I have sketches and all the details ready to go. Please contact me either here or at [email protected] as soon as you can please!! Have a great day! Thank you!
I sent you an email.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Back