Looking for an Artist to be Immortalized...Forever!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UltraMarknus

Super Freak
Reaction score
...well...for the rest of my life anyways.

I'm looking for a high quality artist to draw a Batman related picture that I would then have tattoo'd. I have an idea that I would like drawn but I have no hand drawing skills whatsoever. We can discuss details via PM.

Weird request, I know but it's worth a shot!

crayonbatman.jpg

You're welcome.

Close thread.

I think you should get a Yoda tattoo. It'll just look better and more realistic as you get older.

Just kidding. Enjoy your Batman tat.

crayonbatman.jpg

You're welcome.

Close thread.

Hhhmmm something is not quite right. Left elbow not round enough. I may be able to tweak it.

I think you should get a Yoda tattoo. It'll just look better and more realistic as you get older.

Just kidding. Enjoy your Batman tat.

LOL good point. I have space. He may show up eventually.

Do you know who your going to get to do the tattoo? If so I'd take the request to them and see what they come up with. If you don't like what they come up with, then it's a pretty good indication that you might not want them marking you for life. Any good tattoo artist is going to be good at drawing. Take them some reference materiel too. If you don't know who or where your going to go, take some time and look around online or go into a shop and look at there portfolio. Personally I would look for a shop that works off of referrals or by appointments only.

Do you know who your going to get to do the tattoo? If so I'd take the request to them and see what they come up with. If you don't like what they come up with, then it's a pretty good indication that you might not want them marking you for life. Any good tattoo artist is going to be good at drawing. Take them some reference materiel too. If you don't know who or where your going to go, take some time and look around online or go into a shop and look at there portfolio. Personally I would look for a shop that works off of referrals or by appointments only.

Thanks for the insight and tips. I do know the artist and he has tattooed me before. I have total confidence in his abilities and know him well enough that if he wasn't confident in doing what I present to him, he'll get me to the right person. As for getting him to do the art...I don't know but that could be like pulling teeth lol. He's great once he's got the needle in his hand but I'd rather show up with the art instead of waiting for him to draw it up lol.

Back