Looking for a tall woman !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mooncat

Super Freak
Reaction score
Nope Ive not misplaced my post on the wrong website Im actually after some advice

Ive 4 custom SG1 figures and the current cy girl body I have on my Sam Carter isnt tall enough and looks disproportionate to the other SG1 members so Id like some advice. Ive been trying to snipe a Female Truetype on the bay as Monies tight I I dont want to pay over £40 posted to me in the UK and tbh Im not having much luck so Im wondering how other bodies compare ?, I opted to look for the female truetype as I thought that would give me more height ! would that be the case ? the rest of my SG team are on truetypes so . . .

Advice appreciated as always !

Sorry to say, modding a body is your best option. Taller, realistic bodies for female characters do not exist, which is a shame because actress a number of prominent actresses relevant to this hobby are over 5' 8".

There's the BBi Perfect Body - a bit taller than the CyGirls iirc. It's not the most aesthetically pleasing, but as she'll be dressed it shouldn't matter.

Back