Looking for a Bruce Willis head!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigal326

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Howdy!

I'm looking for a Bruce Willis head. I'm doing a Die Hard with a Vengence John McClane 1/6 figure, so I'd like one of him from that era. I'd prefer if it was painted too and I'd like to stick it on a TruType.

Does anyone have one or know were I could get one?

Thanks!

Die%20Hard%20With%20A%20Vengeance1.jpg

die_hard.jpg

unfortunatly there is no head that i know of that is from this film, but in the near futcher one will be sculpted by someone on the forum but not for a few months.

Yeah z said he will do one but he has a lot on his plate for the moment, which is a shame cus all i need is a head and tank top.

That's awesome! Louie (customdawg) has done exactly what I wanted to do! This HS is a modified Willis baldy Triad made a few years back! Louie, who IS Triad added hair. This is the best possible McLaine and I'm gonna recast mine to do just that! :D

I love alot of Lonnie's work - I just picked up one of his RE1 Milla heads - but I just don't feel the likeness on his Bruce Willis - either this or the Sin City one.

Back