• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

lookin to buy ht HIcks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was a guy selling all his marines together , I sent him an email about just apone and got no reply. I don't think he wants to sell them separate. I'm not sure why though since they would go just as fast.

I ended up getting mine months ago in a trade (which really helped me out because I couldn't do the ebay prices even then) and with Les' custom Hicks head he looks great.
I think it'll be really hard to find a M.I.B. one now and if you plan on opening it anyway it might be cheaper to get Hudson, Les' sculpt and even pay for someone to customize it if you don't feel comfortable to do it yourself.

There was a guy selling all his marines together , I sent him an email about just apone and got no reply. I don't think he wants to sell them separate. I'm not sure why though since they would go just as fast.

But he would probably get stuck with a few in the end. Hicks, Apone and the most popular/in demand would go in a snap.

OUCH!!!!! Click the link below. Even at that price it's the lowest i've seen lately.You may have better luck tracking down a VASQUEZ and performing a full sex change operation and add a CUSTOM Les' Hicks head sculpt. :eek::eek: Just kidding bro. Believe me when I say I want one too as I am sure many others around here do. Best of luck in your search. Perseverance is your friend and will pay off in the end.

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130208741378&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=003

Last edited:
Back