• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

lookin for scar pred and other preds parts as well ;)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m0tek

Freakzoid
Reaction score
lookin for scar pred and other preds parts as well ;) (Only need head/legs/hands now)

im lookin to construct a scar predator
already have a body and bidding on an armor
lookin for rest of the parts - hands , feet , head , helmet , already got some loose weps

Last edited:
I have one, sold some parts though. I have the body+head+hands, net suit, blade, little sword with sword holder, mask, and arm armor pieces. I won't sell the body+head+hands separately. I'll offer it for $150, I'll take some pictures, currently he's wearing a business suit, and Sideshow's Maxwell Smart is enjoying the net
suit...

Ok ,
now got body/netting/most of the armor parts
missing a good head (lol that doenst sound good) - either scar/celtic/chopper/elder or so (not predator1/wolf)
hands/feet and weps ;)

Thanks Predator Vs Alien
found most of the body/armor parts
need a head now , some weps / hands / boots

Lol thank guys ;)
lovin preds

i got the full armor from the elder (which looks kinda the same)
i miss the shoulder cannon , any weps are good but im lookin specially for the whip since i dont have it , i got the disc already and a shuriken , other then that i dont know what weps he comes with but i think a spear is always fine ;)

I can help you with the belly peice. I'll PM you.

Scar didn't have a Whip you know thats Wolf.

Snap a pic of what you got and maybe we can help.

Eric

Back