Look ahead to 1st Quarter-- Whadya got?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get most of the statues and the 13-inch from DC, but also some of the small figures.

I've got:
Thor vs. Loki diorama
Mezco Toys Leatherface roto-plush
Hot Toys Resident Evil Leon in RPD uniform
Hot Toys Resident Evil Krauser (regular)
Samwise 1/6 figure
I'm on the waitlist for the Frodo 1/6 figure

Dang that's a lot of stuff for me. Hope I can afford to get it all.

1:6 Ex. Frodo and Sam Ex.
1:6 Ex. Palpatine/Sidious Two Pack
Faux Bronze Dooku/Yoda Duel
1:6 Spook Ex. Subject 560 (he was originally slated for Q4, but he is now listed as shipping in Jan 08)

Might have to cancel somethings.:eek:

I think the first thing to go will be that Speeder Bike. Don't know where I would put it. Plus $800 is unfortunately alot for me. :eek:

I hope I manage to sell my first four 12" SW exclusives. Back when I decided not to collect this line, I had no idea they were utterly unsellable, even long sold out and everything. Really created a lot of bad blood between me and the action figures as a subset of the market...

On the spending front, I'm looking forward to getting all the upcoming SW and Alien dioramas, as these are Sideshow's flagships for me now; and more Adam Hughes. Apparently this is going to be the extent of my collecting in 2008. :)

1:6 Ex. Frodo and Sam Ex.
1:6 Ex. Palpatine/Sidious Two Pack
Faux Bronze Dooku/Yoda Duel1:6 Spook Ex. Subject 560 (he was originally slated for Q4, but he is now listed as shipping in Jan 08)

Well hello there brother of the 100.

22031.jpg

Man, this thread made me realize just how many things are hitting in the 1st Quarter of '08. Ouch.

From Sideshow:
Padmé Amidala - Ilum Mission Exclusive
Palpatine 2-pack Exclusive

From HLJ:

Yamato Toys: 1/60 scale YF-21 (Macross Plus)
Megahouse: 1/15 scale Mospeada Ride Armor (Robotech Cyclone) - Stick (Scott) Bernard type
Megahouse: 1/15 scale Mospeada Ride Armor (Robotech Cyclone) - Rey (Rand) type

From BBTS:
Takara Tomy: Japanese Exclusive Classics Megatron repaint

And that's just the stuff I can recall off the top of my head. It's going to be one expensive new year. :monkey2

Add this bad boy to the mix... (although I couldn't bring myself to ordering two-- yet:D). I think The Thing PF is definitely going to go bye bye-- at least that'll make someone on the wait list happy.

4365_press02-001.jpg

Star Wars
Padme Amidala - Ilum Mission 12-inch Figure
Palpatine 12-inch Figure Set - Sideshow Exclusive 12-inch Figure

Marvel
Thor VS Loki Diorama
Black Cat Comiquette - Sideshow Exclusive
The Thing Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Exclusive
Ghost Rider Legendary Scale Bust - Sideshow Exclusive
The Incredible Hulk - Sideshow Exclusive Edition

Aliens
ALIENS Diorama
Alien3 Diorama

Lord of the Rings
The Balrog Legendary Scale Bust

Horror
Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood Scream Scene

With Exc. Bespin Luke, Exc. Leia, Sandtrooper dio, and now Exc. Ben (supposedly on the way) in a holding pattern for me as I wait to have them shipped en mass to save on the international shipping:angrycanu (which can be a killer) I took a moment to examine what I've got pre-ordered for the 1st Quarter (as that is just around the corner)

It's a fun game-- let's play.:D
(only items pre-ordered and estimated to arrive first quarter)

Padme Amidala - Ilum Mission (1/6)
Frodo Baggins Sixth-Scale Figure - Sideshow Exclusive (1/6)
Samwise Gamgee Sixth-Scale Figure - Sideshow Exclusive (1/6)
Gandalf the White Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Exclusive

Darth Maul (Medicom 1/6)
Palpatine 12-inch Figure Set - Sideshow Exclusive (1/6)
Faux Bronze 'Duel with Dooku' - Yoda VS Count Dooku Diorama (yeah!!!)

The Thing Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Exclusive

Now I do have other items pre-ordered but they're for 2nd quarter and so on--- of the above the only one I'm realllllllly leaning towards cancelling is The Thing PF Exc...

How 'bout the rest of you?... Big 1st quarter on the horizon?... Happy with your pre-orders or are they any you're thinking of chucking?

Just cancelled The Thing Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Exclusive and the Medicom 501st Trooper... I feel a little better. Almost jettisoned the :maul Darth Maul (Medicom 1/6)...

Back