Loki Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heheh, I have both HT Lokis; and I actually like the premium format prototype head sculpt the best. I just hope the final product looks as good as the prototype, since I just pre-ordered one. Now, the question is whether I *need* Dark World Thor to keep this one company....

Heheh, I have both HT Lokis; and I actually like the premium format prototype head sculpt the best. I just hope the final product looks as good as the prototype, since I just pre-ordered one. Now, the question is whether I *need* Dark World Thor to keep this one company....

that is the $424.99 question...:lol :lol

Product Size
23.25" H (590.55mm) x 12.25" W (311.15mm) x 12" L (304.8mm)*
Tabletop View »
Product Weight
12.50 lbs (5.67 kg)*

The weight of this piece is listed as 12.5lbs, does this mean only the base is made out of PolyStone and the actual body is PVC like MOS?

/

Product Size
23.25" H (590.55mm) x 12.25" W (311.15mm) x 12" L (304.8mm)*
Tabletop View »
Product Weight
12.50 lbs (5.67 kg)*

The weight of this piece is listed as 12.5lbs, does this mean only the base is made out of PolyStone and the actual body is PVC like MOS?

/
Not nessecarily. PFs like Joker, poison ivy, Red Skull even the new Dr. doom are polystone but fairly light when compared to larger PFs with more going on.

Not sure when Sideshow set the ES for this, but I noticed today it's set at 2,000. I still like it. I have rewards points saved up that I'll probably use towards this.

As ı remember. It will be shipping on Dec. But now I see on sideshow website its Sep-Oct. So any news ? :)

I absolutely love this statue. Can't wait. Will look so good in my avengers set up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really wish SS would do a comic version PF of Loki. What would be even better would be a comic version PF of the female Loki.

Same. I like that they're doing film versions, but their likenesses are such a hit-or-miss, whereas likenesses for comic book characters, save for using the representation "style" of a particular artist, are virtually impossible to goof up.

I really wish SS would do a comic version PF of Loki. What would be even better would be a comic version PF of the female Loki.

You were right. But this one really looks fantastic. Maybe the the best movie version of all. Will see. :)

Waiting for production photos. I really want this but am afraid of googly eye syndrome. Marvel movie statues seem to suffer from it.

Same. I like that they're doing film versions, but their likenesses are such a hit-or-miss, whereas likenesses for comic book characters, save for using the representation "style" of a particular artist, are virtually impossible to goof up.

This.

Sideshow is best for 1/4 comic pieces imo. But their movie statues...? Some are good, some are bad, and some are just downright terrible. It's a roll of the dice, really. Other companies, like Iron Studios, do better with their realistic likenesses.

Any word of updates on this guy ... with the track record for the last pieces I fear this will be delayed until next year :rotfl

Any word of updates on this guy ... with the track record for the last pieces I fear this will be delayed until next year :rotfl

Hopefully it doesn't turn out like the Winter Soldier Captain America statue. That was delayed for ages and it looked terrible when it was finally released.

What was the reason for the Captain delay anyway? There was definitely a hiccup and I'm wondering if was in the legal sense. Not sure though.

The wait was totally ridiculous.

Back