Logan25 Kruger Elysium Bust/ Marv Sin City/ Man Bat Bust/ Leonardo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Logan25 sculpts Gambit / #07 Bust/ Nightcrawler WIP/ Punisher

cheers Eric, im doing him for a full figure with the outfit based on a gabriele dell'otto pic, but if people are interested i will offer the head, im doing a stylized punisher head as well :)

Stylized?! I'll wait to see that one!

Eric

Re: Logan25 sculpts Gambit / #07 Bust/ Nightcrawler WIP/ Punisher

Ever considered making an Olivetti Punisher?

yeah i do one every few months but nothing ive been happy with yet except the last 1/3rd scale bust i did

more pics

Bit more on Nick

More On Leo

Last edited:
Re: Logan25 sculpts Nick Cave/ Leonardo/ Punisher/ Stylized Punisher

Can you post a pic of your miller bust next to a 12 inch figure please and then cast the darn thing so I can pay.

Can you post a pic of your miller bust next to a 12 inch figure please and then cast the darn thing so I can pay.

lol, yeah i bought silicone but ended up using it on something else so now need more, hopefully he will be done early Jan

jason and leather face concept

Re: Logan25 sculpts Leonardo/ Punisher/ Stylized Punisher/ jason/ leather face concep

Love the Miller Batman and I can't wait to see more on the Beyond. Love your work!

Re: Logan25 sculpts Leonardo/ Punisher/ Stylized Punisher/ jason/ leather face concep

Didn't say this when you first posted it, but that skull throne for wolverine is just awesome.

:thud:WOW. Stunning stuff. The level on detail of Leo is impressive as all hell! Dat skin!!
The Olivetti Punisher looks good - although imo the head should be a bit shorter and wider.

Last edited:

your works are one of the best comic sculptures i've ever came across

Love the Miller Batman and I can't wait to see more on the Beyond. Love your work!

Thank you

Leo is looking great!!!

Cheers

Didn't say this when you first posted it, but that skull throne for wolverine is just awesome.

Thanks, its taking ages to do but should look cool when its done :)

:thud:WOW. Stunning stuff. The level on detail of Leo is impressive as all hell! Dat skin!!
The Olivetti Punisher looks good - although imo the head should be a bit shorter and wider.

Cheers, but i havent done an Olivetti punisher :panic:
your works are one of the best comic sculptures i've ever came across

Thank you, i try :)

Leatherface and Jason are looking great!

Are doing full on statues of the turtles ?

Yea are you doing a new Leo as well ?

i might do, but the good thing about this, he works on his own as his brothers have gone to the turtle farm in the sky.
as for a new leo, i dunno why? ive not even finished this one yet lol

Last edited:
Back