Logan25 Kruger Elysium Bust/ Marv Sin City/ Man Bat Bust/ Leonardo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Logan25 sculpts Gambit / #07 Bust/ Nick Cave Portrait/ Nightcrawler WIP/ Trevor

More on Wolvie

Re: Logan25 sculpts Gambit / #07 Bust/ Nick Cave Portrait/ Nightcrawler WIP/ Trevor

Hadn't noticed the Iron Man and Juggernaught skulls. Really loving the detail here, Mat!

Last edited:

thanks Mando :)

More pics

Dd you ever get to do a Carrie Robin? I remember seeing it on your to do list, but don't think I saw the sculpt

She is still on my list but not done her yet

Nightcrawler has a buddy

Re: Logan25 sculpts Gambit / #07 Bust/ Nightcrawler WIP/ Ramos Wolvie WIP

I only know Trevor from the commercials, but it looks pretty sharp to me. Loving the Nightcrawler bust too. Best thing about this thread is you never what's coming next! :rock2

Loving your Ramos Wolvie. I've mentioned before to you that I'm a huge fan of Ramos' art and you absolutely do it justice for me. :clap

Loving your Ramos Wolvie. I've mentioned before to you that I'm a huge fan of Ramos' art and you absolutely do it justice for me. :clap

Cheers, yeah i intend on doing a few Ramos pieces

Logan25 is THE Man when it comes to Wovie sculpting :lecture

Thank you, ive had a lot of practice on him lol

Gambit first cast

Batman Beyond ive been messing with

I see the.....BAMF! is coming along nicely. I also love the way you always put so much effort into the bases - they look great with all the details :clap

You must go through a ton of silicone and resin. Nightcrawler is looking fantastic. It would be amazing if you cast him in a clear tinted resin to show off his mid teleportation element.

Would you be able to do a Slade/ Wintergreen mask from the Arrow CW series?

And maybe a Manu Bennett head?

The series is getting more and more popular.
2761849-arrow_deathstroke.jpg

arrow-damaged.jpg

504577ManuBennett.jpg

Perhaps a Stephen Amell Arrow Head ?
suits-tv-series-arrow-hd-6114201.jpg

Last edited:

I see the.....BAMF! is coming along nicely. I also love the way you always put so much effort into the bases - they look great with all the details :clap

Thanks a lot

You must go through a ton of silicone and resin. Nightcrawler is looking fantastic. It would be amazing if you cast him in a clear tinted resin to show off his mid teleportation element.

cheers, yeah gallons of the stuff lol, i save a fortune on clay though as monster clay i reusable. He would look cool cast in clear, may give that a go

Would you be able to do a Slade/ Wintergreen mask from the Arrow CW series?

And maybe a Manu Bennett head?

The series is getting more and more popular.

Perhaps a Stephen Amell Arrow Head ?

Most the new heads im doing will be aimed at using for busts and full figures so probably not, they would look crap if i did em anyway lol

Punisher i started earlier

Re: Logan25 sculpts Gambit / #07 Bust/ Nightcrawler WIP/ Punisher

Whoa!!! Love that Punisher! Hope it'll be available to buy!

Eric

Re: Logan25 sculpts Gambit / #07 Bust/ Nightcrawler WIP/ Punisher

Whoa!!! Love that Punisher! Hope it'll be available to buy!

Eric

cheers Eric, im doing him for a full figure with the outfit based on a gabriele dell'otto pic, but if people are interested i will offer the head, im doing a stylized punisher head as well :)

Back