Logan25 Kruger Elysium Bust/ Marv Sin City/ Man Bat Bust/ Leonardo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Logan25 sculpts Logan/ New big Boss/ Origins Joker/ Horror heads Jason WIP

Is a hock going on this one?

i think so, just not sure if im going to do it as a seperate or just another head with it sculpted on

i think so, just not sure if im going to do it as a seperate or just another head with it sculpted on

The only issue I see with doing that is you'd have to remove the shirt and whatnot in order to swap portraits. That's just food for thought though. Keep doing what you're doing as I'm thoroughly enjoying this. :D

Looking pretty cool like a cross between the part 3 Stan Winston's version and part 4.

The only issue I see with doing that is you'd have to remove the shirt and whatnot in order to swap portraits. That's just food for thought though. Keep doing what you're doing as I'm thoroughly enjoying this. :D

Yeah good point, guess i will just have to do it seperate, never done a removeable mask but i guess once i have the head cast it shouldnt be that hard, famous last words lol

Damn he looks badass from this angle. :rock

Cheers

Looking pretty cool like a cross between the part 3 Stan Winston's version and part 4.

yeah i think they are mostly what i used for ref i shall call him part 3.5 lol

Found a couple of cool leather face concepts, started on the grey haired one, and the rack with all the masks would be cool to do :)

How big is Leo?
Are you going to be selling casts?

He is 1/6 and yeah if i get round to finishing him

Awesome, i would love a leztherface concept!

cool, should have some wip pics soon :)

Jason pretty much done i think just need to tidy his teeth a bit after hes been in the freezer

Deadpool on Tonys awesome suit

Re: Logan25 sculpts Logan/ New big Boss/ Origins Joker/ Horror heads Jason /Deadpool

Deadpool sculpts seem pretty popular, at least masked. Any chance of seeing an unmasked Deadpool?

If anyones done it, I missed out. :monkey2

Deadpool_Unmasked_Bust.jpg

Re: Logan25 sculpts Logan/ New big Boss/ Origins Joker/ Horror heads Jason /Deadpool

Deadpool sculpts seem pretty popular, at least masked. Any chance of seeing an unmasked Deadpool?

If anyones done it, I missed out. :monkey2

Deadpool_Unmasked_Bust.jpg

Someone did one a while back that looked really good, cant remember who though

That looks super awesome, I like the pipping lines on his mask:clap:clap

The size of his head is perfect! Aline with his neck

Cheers Tony

Started on Trevor again today, will post some pics in a bit :)

First Trevor wip, couple of hours in

Re: Logan25 sculpts Horror heads Jason /Deadpool/ GTAV Trevor wip

Started roughing in an idea for Wolvies base

Back