Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Debating if I should keep it. Once everything is said and done, this will cost me around 800$ delivered. Regular here retails at about 700$ or slightly more, so the real question is if the flaming skull and lower ES are worth those 100$ extra cash.
I'd tend to say it's worth it, flaming skull came out much better than I was expecting, and I'll also get 29$ in reward points by ordering direct, so my total RP stash would be at 300$ in a month or two when they add up.

Debating if I should keep it. Once everything is said and done, this will cost me around 800$ delivered. Regular here retails at about 700$ or slightly more, so the real question is if the flaming skull and lower ES are worth those 100$ extra cash.
I'd tend to say it's worth it, flaming skull came out much better than I was expecting, and I'll also get 29$ in reward points by ordering direct, so my total RP stash would be at 300$ in a month or two when they add up.

I can get the reg cheaper here as well but if i order one, it would have to be the EX. I love the skull.

Dawg came yesterday. Lobo today. And until Xiall goes up for preorder, i'm gonna say that's it for me with the large statues. I love what I have and so far nothing shown recently has piqued my interest.

Oh btw Dawg is tremendous

I agree about Dawg. I was surprised at how much I liked the statue. I initially just got it to have him with Lobo but he's a pretty impressive little sculpt by himself.

Ask for a refund of just the box

:rolleyes2 why would I care about the box? The brown shipper and art box is damage. Thanks to ups.

I would say get the ex. The flaming skull is way better looking in person. Yes I like the big fishing hook on his hand more. But when I saw this in person the flaming skulls color and design wins by far in my opinion. Now without the skull he looks kind of plaing there. So I say go ex!

Are you gonna ask for a refund?

Time to contact SS. It's not thier fault this time because QC is here and nothing was wrong with the paint etc. some of the pieces in the box was loose in due to whatever ups did to the box. Imagine how much pressure they put to crack the styrofoam inside the box. Overall with that kind of pounding to the box is beat up but the statue still came all I tact except for a deep crack in the statues arm. I will contact SS now for thier expertise on this matter.
As for the statue he looks good when I put him on to see what he looks like. The price still seems a bit high for what size he is. I put the first head with the cigar on and he's looks good. But then I put the classic head on and wow! I liked him 5 times more. To me the classic head rules by far. But I do like the option of a good COH. The dog is a must for this in my opinion. Without the dog the space on his base looks too plain now after seeing the dog take up the space. If the dog was included in the price I think it would have been about right for his price point. But it is what it is with crazy rising prices now. Overall I like the little I know about this character and the sculpt etc is all great looking. So he's a keeper in my collection for sure.
As for statue of the year Lobo is a runners up just like GH. But in my honest opinion aside from the Qc issues I still love my WW a little more. Her sculpt, likeness, details and pose is still the top spot in my book for statue of the year. It shall be fun to see who will take the statue and sculptor of the year when we get a poll. I Have a feeling most will vote Lobo from this thread.

If you prefer the dreads sculpt the EX is a must IMO... If you like the grinning head better then the Reg should do just fine.

I leery of the clips snapping off. If they were metal, I would try putting all of them in.

I put them on before I secured the belt.... Not an easy task getting that belt to clip back together.

My belt came attached to the body already. I got 4 pouches on and decided I'm fine with it that way. Don't want to risk breaking anything now.

lobo arrived today,what great statue,apart from this.cant believe it csm broke in 2 ,i am really pissed. plus i live in the uk i hope sideshow sort out for me

Attachments

• 2015-06-24 12.02.19.jpg
    2015-06-24 12.02.19.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 301
  • 2015-06-24 12.01.50.jpg
    2015-06-24 12.01.50.jpg
    319.7 KB · Views: 297
  • 2015-06-24 12.00.48.jpg
    2015-06-24 12.00.48.jpg
    319.1 KB · Views: 239
  • 2015-06-24 12.00.31.jpg
    2015-06-24 12.00.31.jpg
    508.5 KB · Views: 254
I would just glue back,if you don't like it return it,but send the pictures to sideshow before you attempt to fix it.

If thats a clean break you can super glue and it will be no different than new. But that's not the point of buying a new product. So yes I would contact SS.

Sketch I have coming to go with my Lobo & Dawg Statue. Happy with the way it turned out. I sent him pictures I took of Lobo for some inspiration.

Artist: Mathew Sutton
Follow him at instagram: Sketchbooks

Back