Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can’t believe anyone hasn’t reversed the Main Man’s right hand yet (fits PERFECTLY BTW!) – but here ya goes . . .

DSC04770_zpsrp99tguj.jpg

DSC04771_zpsex3ab1zn.jpg

I think it is normal, mine too

No biggie, thanks for the info. I'm waiting for mine to come but fed ex is just taking thier time. I must leave for work now so looks like I'm going to have to wait another day and try again tomorrow. :gah: I will give them 5 more minutes and hope a mircle happens. Miracles do happen these days right? :pray:come on fed ex where are you? :dunno
Come to think of it fed ex he always comes late in the day. Ups is the one that comes mid day. :slap errrr.... Time to say bye bye Lobo. Hope to see him tomorrow maybe?

Got mine today. The hook came broken from the reg hand :(

Attachments

• DSC01804.JPG
    DSC01804.JPG
    141.3 KB · Views: 478
  • DSC01820.JPG
    DSC01820.JPG
    134.1 KB · Views: 473
got mine today, what a fantastic statue and great QC. Absolutely Sideshow old school in all its glory.

I don't get back to the States until Thursday. That's when SSC is supposed to charge and ship out Lobo and Dawg to me. Then it'll be another 6 days until they actually arrive. Just hope they show up with no issues. Based off the pics and videos I've already seen, I know I'm going to LOVE this PF.

Got Lobo in and am pretty damned impressed. I didn't have time to do much more than get him set up and take a couple quick pics though so I'll have to really look him over tomorrow. The only issue I have so far is that the hands are pretty loose when connected to the arms. They're not going to fall off but they have quite a bit of room to wiggle around when you touch them. Not sure if everyone's are like that or just mine.

71c709454f4830b0240bc8e6c6180770.jpg

e8636ecf2d1a08d2a571f61caff05558.jpg

Pics look consistently excellent, nice score guys. This kindof QC and execution with reasonable prices will return/keep SSC at the pointy end of the hobby. Wish I had a connection to the character, looks great.

Back