Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dgOar030hhAb6PZKwx8n-UGogCX7ZgZuspLUEAik4DM=w651-h910-no

Cool! I see some tiny pin holes on the face. Is this normal? Reminds me of my WW.

As many of you know - Spazzy is creating a custom "F.T.Bird" swap-out hand to mimic the one that DC didn't approve.

He posted this on his thread . . .

. . . This will also lead to a few portrait swaps, I would personally really like to see the smiling face on the dreadlock head and I am sure the cigar face on the short hair would look cool as well . . .

Inspired by his ideas - I had a play for us all (apologies for the crappy photoshopping - but it gives us the basic idea)

Ian/Spike.

03%20-%20Joker%20face%20with%20dredds%20r_zps36lciuw3.jpg

04%20-%20Cigar%20face%20with%20spikey%20hair%20r_zps8dwh71uu.jpg

As many of you know - Spazzy is creating a custom "F.T.Bird" swap-out hand to mimic the one that DC didn't approve.

Inspired by his ideas - I had a play for us all (apologies for the crappy photoshopping - but it gives us the basic idea)

Ian/Spike.

Wow that looks really good, but I don't know if I will need more than 2 already good Lobo coh's. The custom finger is a must have, so funny to see a statue flipping the bird in front of you. ES is set on that for 15 spots left so hurry up before they are all gone forever. No more will be made ever again so buy now!

I see them too, but that is pretty minor.

Yeah my WW has the tiny holes but she was good otherwise very few minor paint issues but I sure won't risk returning in my opinion the best ss statue ever made and not getting another better one. No freaking way will I risk that.

just got done putting mine together he is a beast, just putting the body on the base i said this is why it is $580.

belts are annoying will deal with the rest later, got to one snapped the second and I'm done
small scratch on the head with dreads, not a big deal will fix but wont contact sideshow will save my favors for bigger problems

just got done putting mine together he is a beast, just putting the body on the base i said this is why it is $580.

belts are annoying will deal with the rest later, got to one snapped the second and I'm done
small scratch on the head with dreads, not a big deal will fix but wont contact sideshow will save my favors for bigger problems

Yep - the pouches are REAL tough to get in place.

Did one of the clips snap or did the clip just pop out of the back? (that's what happened on 2 of mine - not re-glued them yet).

Wow that looks really good, but I don't know if I will need more than 2 already good Lobo coh's. The custom finger is a must have, so funny to see a statue flipping the bird in front of you. ES is set on that for 15 spots left so hurry up before they are all gone forever. No more will be made ever again so buy now!

14 left!

the heads are really more for me but since doing them anyways will offer them in a small amount done at a time, not expecting these to be huge sellers, probably not going to happen for some time, will mold if i have some extra going to waste, but the size of the dread head is a lot bigger than expected that will require a good amount and its not cheap.

Yep - the pouches are REAL tough to get in place.

Did one of the clips snap or did the clip just pop out of the back? (that's what happened on 2 of mine - not re-glued them yet).

clip snapped would have probably been better if thy didnt add that extra part at the bottom if it was a little more simple i am sure it would have been able to hold it fine

I thought it had white paint on the back of his boot.
There were more issues?

Yeah it's alright. That was the main. I just simply lost this purchase/gamble. Should they have exchanged it for me? In my opinion of course. Did they? Of course not. So I'm getting a full refund, hopefully on Monday when it arrives back to them. And then I gotta try to take my refund and then one day hope to find one that's been inspected on eBay :)

Last edited:
The return game sucks :(

I had to smash up an Ex piece then settle for a Reg (Bust). The Reg arrived just as bad and had to be retutned.
Now have have nothing.

Good luck finding a replacement.

Ian/Spike.

i think the cigar with short hair looks good but the other face looks a bit too small

The return game sucks :(

I had to smash up an Ex piece then settle for a Reg (Bust). The Reg arrived just as bad and had to be retutned.
Now have have nothing.

Good luck finding a replacement.

Yeah exactly. I know it happens to everyone it was just my time. I really really really didn't want it to be on this statue though

i think the cigar with short hair looks good but the other face looks a bit too small

I think I agree with you - it may be my bad photoshop work but it looks a bit "mullet-like" to me.

Yeah exactly. I know it happens to everyone it was just my time. I really really really didn't want it to be on this statue though

That sucks Bro - REALLY feel bad for you man.

Cool pic I found on Facebook . . .

Looks like our kitchen but a bit smaller - well - if you substitute Predators for all the non-Lobo pieces :)

If it's like my stuff - it was there for the photo-shoot and then ordered "out of the way" :lol

Back