Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've said it before and I'll say it again. If I had any interest in the character, this would be ORDERED. Great work by Sideshow on this one!

Going to try to print something tomorrow. Would someone here be willing to give me some measurements? Huge thanks to anyone who can. I'll need the size of the peg and how much area I need to clear for his hair to rest properly.

Should wind up being something like this:
2015-06-16_1826.png

Sideshow charged me for Dawg before I could cancel so I guess no backing out on him, if I don't like it I will just return for full refund. The ship cost for Dawg was $15.26. I had put a coupon towards him so the total cost was something like $130 shipped.

Also piece of the year IMO are between Hellboy Mignola PF, King Hulk, and Captain America PF.

Sideshow charged me for Dawg before I could cancel so I guess no backing out on him, if I don't like it I will just return for full refund. The ship cost for Dawg was $15.26. I had put a coupon towards him so the total cost was something like $130 shipped.

Also piece of the year IMO are between Hellboy Mignola PF, King Hulk, and Captain America PF.

Was King Hulk this year????

Anyways... Credit card Charged for Both :)

No shipping notice yet????? What's going on? Btw I like the smiley face much more. Might never used the other head. Let's roll ss I got charged and need this now. Glad to hear mostly the QC is good right now.

Every pic so far shows how stellar this piece looks. This is looking like a grand slam for SSC. Gotta agree with the person who said this looks as good as Skaar. For me personally, Skaar was the last GREAT piece I received from SSC. Don't get me wrong, SSC has released a lot of PFs I liked since then but Skaar gave me a very special and unique feeling when I took him out of the box. The sculpt, quality, and paint apps on Skaar was perfection in my book. It looks like Lobo is going to give me that loving feeling as well. :lol It has special written all over it from what I've seen so far.

Last edited:
To be honest...I told myself that I was going to concentrate on buying statues of characters I loved rather than liked. I like Lobo...but I don't love the character. However, I felt that this sculpt looked fantastic. I kept looking at pictures on Sideshow's website, but didn't place an order. But after seeing in hand pics....I decided I had to break my own rule...so I ordered it yesterday afternoon.

To my surprise...I received an e-mail last night indicating my order had shipped and will be here on Thursday. Don't ask me how my order was processed so quickly...and I wholly acknowledge there is no way I should be receiving my order so soon. Evidently the great statue gods felt they owed me one...nonetheless I can't wait to receive this. :rock

To be honest...I told myself that I was going to concentrate on buying statues of characters I loved rather than liked. I like Lobo...but I don't love the character. However, I felt that this sculpt looked fantastic. I kept looking at pictures on Sideshow's website, but didn't place an order. But after seeing in hand pics....I decided I had to break my own rule...so I ordered it yesterday afternoon.

To my surprise...I received an e-mail last night indicating my order had shipped and will be here on Thursday. Don't ask me how my order was processed so quickly...and I wholly acknowledge there is no way I should be receiving my order so soon. Evidently the great statue gods felt they owed me one...nonetheless I can't wait to receive this. :rock

I was on the fence initially as well. I do love Lobo. I have all his one-shots, mini-series, and even collected L.E.G.I.O.N. back in the day. However, I swore to stick to a theme with my DC pieces. Pretty much stick to the Big 7 and collect pieces from the Bat-verse. Lobo just didn't fit in with that theme so I passed on the PF when it went up for PO. All that said, I eventually crumbled and ordered the Lobo EX and Dawg. The combination of my love for the character and just how phenomenal this piece looks eventually did me in. So, I cleared out a spot where he and Dawg will be all by themselves and away from the rest of my collection. I'm so far in now that I even jumped on board and purchased spazzy's custom bird flipping swap out hand as well. That's a lot of $$$ spent on a piece I thought I would be passing on. :lol But damn, he looks incredible.

Shipped and will be here Monday! I've made space for him already. He's in a tall spot where girl friends can't bump into him and dog spit can't reach him. This one gets the premium spot away from all things that can harm it. Now I just gotta be careful to not break something myself on it because he right next to my printer and weighing scale work space. :lol
Can't wait to add the custom hand flipping the finger from Spazzy. I've seen his work and he does such amazing customs. I also saw some really nice jessica rabbit customs, the ww sword looks amazing, batman parts add on's, etc Wished disney would continue the PF line with all of the PF they made sold out. I mean how can it not be doing good when disney sold out of the jessica rabbit and she's going for like a grand and over? Don't they ever notice these things? I would love to buy a pocahontas disney movie statue, along with many other good and evil villains because I'm a huge disney fan.

Last edited:
My last flex payment was set for next month but I did live chat today and SS is processing it today. I won't get him until the beginning of next week but it's better than waiting another month.

I ordered it yesterday afternoon. To my surprise...I received an e-mail last night indicating my order had shipped and will be here on Thursday.

Shipped and will be here Monday!

:horror Is this unusual? I already know I'm getting him, but I was going to wait for the "BUY NOW" to appear. Maybe I should just try...

I sure hope he's at least the same size as GH. For that price he needs to be the same size. Was thinking that a custom red cape would look so awesome on him. I need one for my destroyer maquette as well.

Would like to see someone put a torn up Superman cape that hangs from his hook.

Back