Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
main_man_trashcan.jpg

Concept #2 for a head stand. The Main Man Trashcan. A rocket trashcan that blasts off to the dump site, to be exact.

Kinda low on ideas now. :dunno :lol

. . . Concept #2 for a head stand. The Main Man Trashcan. A rocket trashcan that blasts off to the dump site, to be exact.

Kinda low on ideas now. :dunno :lol

Nice - think I preferred the 1st idea though.

I'm imagining a "space dolphin" with JAWS teeth and an evil grin (above an exploding planet) would work too :)

Nice - think I preferred the 1st idea though.

I'm imagining a "space dolphin" with JAWS teeth and an evil grin (above an exploding planet) would work too :)

The guy who prints my stuff says this would probably print with tons of issues, but I'm gonna at least try. Just need the dimensions of his head and the peg to finalize.

2015-06-08_2125.png

It's a good thing I put a hold on Lobo and Dawg. I would have missed them for sure while I'm on vacation. I'll have to wait until the beginning of July to get*mine. Looking forward to seeing all the pics that get posted while I'm away.

Can't wait to hear reviews guys. Please send em all through as soon as they reach your lucky lil hands!!

That's why I went regular on this one. The exclusive is awesome, but the price difference was $70 all things considered.

I agree but the 20.00 coupons help a tiny bit. Not much use because prices just goes up more but better than nothing. The ex is still the one I prefer. I like switch out parts but prices are getting out of control.

Back