Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks very cool! Kind of wish that I was a fan of Lobo, but I know nothing about him to be honest.

Mine had a pencil mark across his chest, but it came off. Just a quick picture before he goes back in the box since I'm going to be moving soon. No complaints here!

001_2.jpg

• Lobo Ex #935 of 1000
• Dawg #96 of 1500

Issues:
• Both Lobo’s elbows have minor scuffs at the bottom .
• 2 of the clips on the pouches literally FELL off (can easily be glued back in).
• Also (lol) - someone in China can’t write “9’s” – they are backward (written as a “P”) on Lobo's base + shipper + art box.​

Honestly - an AWESOME statue and a PERFECT representation of The Main Man.

The workmanship on this is phenomenal – truly TRULY amazing. Haven’t been this impressed with a Sideshow piece since I received my Sideshow Predator ¼ scale maquette almost exactly 9 years ago (delivered June 15th 2006).

Well-done to Sideshow, and all involved in the sculpting & manufacture.

Questions – did everyone else:
• Have theirs arrive with the belt already attached?
• Get 6 pouches and not the 5 claimed on the PDF instructions? (DAMN are they hard to put on the belt!)​

Cue extremely dodgy quality pic . . .

DSC04765%20r_zpskeijgxaf.jpg

How many lobo is there compare to the dog? meaning total ES for reg and ex combine. Did they make the same number of dog for every lobo out there?

Got Dawg today #0075/1500. I really like him. The sculpt is good, paint is good, and it's a little bigger than I thought it would be. (that's what she said) After seeing how big Dawg is, Lobo must be huge. Can't wait until Monday for Lobo to get here.

Back