Lobo Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1troll.jpg

He gives himself away often. His written voice changes for one thing. If you read alot perhaps you will understand what I mean by that. Obvious attempt at a personna. Also, goes out of his way to be wrong. In a Disney discussion he called Daffy Duck one of his favorite Disney characters. Left the thread when no one took the bait. After he gets called out a bit, he stops posting for awhile, then after a few noobs have joined up, starts the whole thing all over again. He is like a fly at a pic nic. The more you shoo, the more annoying he gets.
I don't think just cause I guy likes Daffy is reason enough to knock him.

Back on to Lobo yeah guys?

I guess CBG trolling is working because were all still talking about CBG even sometimes to say that we're not talking about him :lol

Back on to Lobo yeah guys?

I guess CBG trolling is working because were all still talking about CBG even sometimes to say that we're not talking about him :lol
Lol for real. So you picking him up Bull? I want to wait at least until SDCC is over to pick anything up

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

You guys are far worse than CBG. He last commented about 5 pages ago and your all still talking about it. You need to get a life or just admit you love for CBG. It's getting ridiculous how much time and energy some of you waste on the guy. Just let him comment and move on or better yet block him. If not your just trolling as well.

Lol for real. So you picking him up Bull? I want to wait at least until SDCC is over to pick anything up

Yeah 100% I'm even considering getting 2 but the way my PO list is going I probably won't though :lol

You guys are far worse than CBG. He last commented about 5 pages ago and your all still talking about it. You need to get a life or just admit you love for CBG. It's getting ridiculous how much time and energy some of you waste on the guy. Just let him comment and move on or better yet block him. If not your just trolling as well.
Well we sorta tried to NOT talk about it, until you wrote a middle-school style essay on him. Thanks lol

Yeah 100% I'm even considering getting 2 but the way my PO list is going I probably won't though :lol
Wow bro, do you often pick up two of most statues? Is it to sell or to keep Lol. I've often thought about getting two of certain statues, but I've never flipped anything so never went through with it

Back