• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lobo EX and Dawg for Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JAWS

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!

Lobo is in Great condition but does have some black marks on his chest and abs from his Dreads head.. You can't see it when dreads head is on.... He also has what looks like some wear on the back of his pants (see photos for both). the Pants came from the factory that way and does not effect the piece. The outside shot of the pants are more accurate to how it looks. It is not flaking. Just worn of rubbed. Dawg is in perfect condition.. Not Pictured is Dawg's Base.. That is also in perfect condition.

I also have a stand to display the Alternate Head you are not using.. Be aware there is no magnet so the Heads just balance.. However the Dread head fits very sturdy on there due to the Dread Locks...

I will also be getting Spazzy cutome middle finger. So that can be considered in the deal for the right price.

US buyers only... Sorry.

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

P1230934.JPG

$_57.JPG

Attachments

• P1230917.JPG
    P1230917.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 172
  • $_57.JPG
    $_57.JPG
    585.6 KB · Views: 171
  • $_57.JPG
    $_57.JPG
    407.4 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
Also open to trades...

ROTLA Indiana Jones PF (with jacket in good condition)
Captain America Assault on Hydra
XM Captain America

OG Hulk + I pay more $

Back