Loading Toys Dangerous Man Loses(09003) [Jason Bourne]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sculpt is pretty good but the clothes are completely wrong for Jason Bourne.

I bought the Loading Toys Craig figure but found the clothing to be poor (well the jacket was nice, but the zipper was too large).

Longbow just came out with a Matt Damon as Bourne sculpt. Hmm...I love this character so I may buy both (in addition to a third sculpt I bought on eBay when the Bourne Ultimatum was out).

Guys this is out on ebay! 7toys7 parted it out already which I was super stoked about because i scoredthe head alone loose for 38 bucks which is great because I have the entire outfit and body bought alredy! Saves me from selling the rest on ebay!

damn i missed it....

nvm found it.... i want a full set though.... going to wait for outland to get it in stock.. the only other person on ebay who has it is sweetpig and she sucks...

lt-09003-head-g1

Last edited:
Am I the only one who does not think 7toys7 photo of the actual product looks as good as the prototype? His nose looks to large and his jaw too pointed.

I am waiting on a recently released Longbow sculpt of Matt Damon right now, which looked a bit better to me.

LB0003-XA105-2T.jpg

damn i missed it....

nvm found it.... i want a full set though.... going to wait for outland to get it in stock.. the only other person on ebay who has it is sweetpig and she sucks...

lt-09003-head-g1

Outland Collectibles and Toys - www.outlandct.com - now has the LOSES kit (Matt Damon) in stock! Check them out. The kit comes with a 'mysterious bracelet'. Any guesses????

For anybody still not satisfied with these likenesses of Bourne, Eric at Red Planet has one sculpted by Rick Force: https://www.redplanettoys.com/custom_heads.html There's also a younger "Pvt Ryan" version. I always try to stay on top of what Eric's got coming up. He doesn't publicize much, but his last few offerings have been really good.

I find the Longbow version "squished" looking, like the facial features are too small and compressed for the head. It started out very promising and got improved to death by the Longbow Team, I think. As for the Loading Toys sculpt...wha' happened?!? It really does look like a Team America sculpt now!

I still think the loading toys one looks better than any other so far - although wasn't there one a while ago that was sold as a complete figure? Was that any good?

I still like the Loading Toys version best. the Longbow looks really weird IMO. The one on redplanettoys has potential but I know the quality of Loading toys and it's great. Who knows how fine the details of that sculpt is, if it looks like clay or what it looks like painted.

I've got all of my Bourne ready to go but the head which should be here in a week or so. I also need to do a few mods.

Heres what I chose for the outfit and I will post pics later.

Body: Truetype, I still need to sand down hos shoulders a bit though to make the sweater sit okay and ensure he has a neck.

Coat: Triad Toys Bullet Ballet dark gray (to be dyed black) the gray i almost dark enough but I need a full black I decided, the fit is fantastic though, its really well made an hard to come by. The style is very accurate to the film too.

Shoes: Hot Toys Secret Service ERT male. These shoes are perfect and really make the figure, the weathering and mud look really helps it look worn and realistic.

Gun: Loading Toys Dangerous Man (Bourne)

Sweater: ( Loading Toys Dangerous Man (Statham) Strange they did not include this sweater than the ugly one with the big zipper as its almost identical to the one he wears in the Bourne Identity right down to the shoulder patches and its very well made.

Pants: Jack Bauer 24 (Enterbay) really well made, fit great and have just the right amount of wrinkles to them.

Bag: Loading Toys Dangerous Man (Statham) I wanted to give him a green shoulder bag like he had in The Bourne Identity, there were a lot to choose from, this one might be a bit big but I got it because it was a really well made bag.

Am I the only one who does not think 7toys7 photo of the actual product looks as good as the prototype? His nose looks to large and his jaw too pointed.

you're not the only one. it's like toys7 has photos of the prototype. the same thing happened with my loading statham. his pics always looks great but the one i got looked pretty blah

I still think the loading toys one looks better than any other so far - although wasn't there one a while ago that was sold as a complete figure? Was that any good?

Triad's "Colin"? The sculpt was a bit elongated, but recognizable. The pointy hair was also long enough to draw comparisons to Ace Ventura. And the body was rather tall as well. All in all, not likely to get them into licensing trouble.

what is best bourne sculpt and anyone has pics of the loading toys head of bourne on a custom

It just came out so I doubt anyone will have pics. I should get my head in about a week and should be done with the body modifications then so I will take pictures.

Just got a head in the post today from Hong Kong, and I took some quick pictures. This took me surprise when it appeared for sale last week so I haven't even assembled an outfit yet - the one in the pictures is a quick and dirty one so I could see him in dark clothes (Joker shirt and shoes, Truetype body, the overcaot is an old Sideshow Angel overcoat I've been saving for a bourne custom). The coat is about an inch too long but you get the idea.

I think the head is excellent. It's a little too dark, the eyes are too bright and the lips are too full and too red, but the sculpt is excellent, and apart from the eyes, which I'll be repainting, I'll be leaving it alone. You look at it on a shelf and it's Bourne - which is basically what I wanted from this figure. I liked it so much I ordered another head, so I can make Bourne in his 'yacht attack' outfit. I expect there'll be some great repaints of it.

Back