Loading Toys Dangerous Man Loses(09003) [Jason Bourne]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you order from these people? I even emailed them and they weren't helpful, but it seems some people are able to order?

Outland Collectibles (as of this morning) still has the Jason Statham. The Craigs should be in next week. Matt has not been released yet. but will be soon. We will carry this one also. Check the site or call to be sure. www.outlandct.com

That looks pretty good, likeness is solid; but I'm not a fan of Damon so no interest for me. Definitely interested to see what else they release.

I'm a fan of Damon, but the sculpt seems a little off. The mouth, the nose and the eyes aren't that spot on.

pic_display.asp
matt-damon-thumb.jpg

The paint's a bit off, but can't complain about the sculpt - Damon is pretty generic looking, but this is a fantastic sculpt.

Its weird that they didn't just give him the same sweater as the Statham Dangerous Man figure because its actually a lot closer to the sweater he wore in the Bourne Identity which these pants are clearly from.

That sweater looked great so I went and ordered a loose one off ebay to give to this bourne. Now if i could only get him new shoes and a black overcoat it's gonna be perfect Any ideas on either of those?

There aren't a lot of overcoats. I thought maybe the Triad Bullet Ballet but it's dark gray. Any ideas or any ideas for the shoes?

Its weird that they didn't just give him the same sweater as the Statham Dangerous Man figure because its actually a lot closer to the sweater he wore in the Bourne Identity which these pants are clearly from.

That sweater looked great so I went and ordered a loose one off ebay to give to this bourne. Now if i could only get him new shoes and a black overcoat it's gonna be perfect Any ideas on either of those?

There aren't a lot of overcoats. I thought maybe the Triad Bullet Ballet but it's dark gray. Any ideas or any ideas for the shoes?

Some SSC buffy character had an overcoat that I bought loose and kept for just such a figure - can't remember what he was called (angel?).

Does the Angel have a leather coat tough? that's not the best match for Bourne. Too flashy.

What about the upcoming Spirit from Hot Toys? I love that it has wire to be posed as I might pose Bourne running. However it is a little more trench coat than dress overcoat which Bourne wore.

I'd like the overcoat that came with the Spy 7 but my Spy 7 never came with one. If there is one that anyone would like to part with please PM me! I'll buy it from you!

I also ordered the Hot Toys Secret Service ERT male leather tactical shoes. They look perfect for Bourne. Couldn't find the best reference for Bourne Identity shoes which is what I will be kitbashing but they are perfect match for Bourne Supremacy and that works for me as I seem to recall he had dark shoes in Bourne Identity.

the head looks decent but it's a weird expression they gave him. he looks confused. :p

Back