Statue Lladro Star Wars Rebel Women figurine statue line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The price tag is just ridiculously high..WTF :horror

Bye Im just stick with mine precious XM Maul then.

Have you seen the prices in their catalogue? This sculpture is not the most expensive by far. We may be underestimating some people's buying power.

Enviado desde mi ALP-L09 mediante Tapatalk

Price is insane, but 1000 units?? I know some people can buy anything, but never 1000 :thud:
Even fo 900$ I don't think it looks good enough compared to iron Studios 1/4 statues or P1...

Have you seen the prices in their catalogue? This sculpture is not the most expensive by far. We may be underestimating some people's buying power.

Yh of course it will be gives people they will buy it, Nathalie Portman a lot of from the Star Wars and Disney Crew and a handfull billionaires SW Fans.
But 1000 pieces??? 50 or maximum 100 would be more realistic.
I cant wait for Amilyn Holdo to see the edition size of her.

And why this piece cost so much, Hwissen???

Yh of course it will be gives people they will buy it, Nathalie Portman a lot of from the Star Wars and Disney Crew and a handfull billionaires SW Fans.
But 1000 pieces??? 50 or maximum 100 would be more realistic.
I cant wait for Amilyn Holdo to see the edition size of her.

And why this piece cost so much, Hwissen???
Well, I don't know the reasons behind the choice of the limited series of 1000. I guess that Lladró's marketing department has made this decision for a good reason. A limited series of 100 is extremely rare for Lladró, it jas only happenes with the most expensive pieces (way more expensive) and they are often sold out relatively soon. The price is coherent with their usual prices, handcrafted porcelain is more difficult to produce than other materials. We, simple mortals, may not be able to afford this, but there are people who are, for sure.

Back