Live Mark I suit.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xiong

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi guys,

not sure if anyone have already come across this or posted this in here, but I just really want to share this. (pls forgive me its already posted. Or posted in the wrong section)

I'm a newbie in this hobby, but this guy really made a real decent replica out of the mark I. It's said on the article that he's going to make the mark III soon.

link to the article (scroll down for the video) - https://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/what-is-buzzing/chinese-man-goes-ironman-suit-092735523.html

cheers!

I enjoyed it! This version of Mark I is tiny, but then again RD Jr is also not a big guy. But in the movie he maybe perceived as being bigger. In the film, the Mark I seemed much larger. So this would be Mark I in 1:2 scale. heh

Awesome job done on the suit and thanks for the find! :rock

Just WOW!!! :horror:thud::horror
It's not only pretty much authentic & awesome looking, but it's also wearable!!!
:bow:bow:bow

Looks like the real thing; at some point, I was expecting him to blow up stuff with the flame thrower.

I enjoyed it! This version of Mark I is tiny, but then again RD Jr is also not a big guy. But in the movie he maybe perceived as being bigger. In the film, the Mark I seemed much larger. So this would be Mark I in 1:2 scale. heh

Awesome job done on the suit and thanks for the find! :rock

Then he would be like just a little over 3 feet tall :thud:

Was going to post this yesterday but wasn't sure if threads like this were allowed :lol

$460 to make that = WIN

Back