live ghost hunt on now

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The one thing I've learned from watching these live ghost hunt marathons over the years is that I'm glad they edit out all the boring stuff on the regular shows. I watched about an hour or so and bailed.

I guess Ghost Hunters isn't even doing one this year after the debacle of them getting caught faking evidence last year.

I watch Most Haunted, they've done some ground breaking experiments on the 8 day 4hr per show marathon for halloween.

Does anything "real" ever happen on these shows?

You're right to put "real" in quotations. They do catch things from time to time, but these "investigations" are just a step above seances and tarot cards. I watch them purely as entertainment, nothing more.

You're right to put "real" in quotations. They do catch things from time to time, but these "investigations" are just a step above seances and tarot cards. I watch them purely as entertainment, nothing more.

Exactly. But I came in with about 1/2 hour left so I didn't bother.

I watched Transformers: ROTF for the third time in a week. I am digging on that movie.

Seriously, does anyone believe anything on these shows are real? I mean, everything is in the dark and filmed in night vision. It's hard for me to take it seriously.

Maybe I don't want to. :lol

Seriously, does anyone believe anything on these shows are real? I mean, everything is in the dark and filmed in night vision. It's hard for me to take it seriously.

No I don't. It is all bull ^^^^. :lol

No I don't. It is all bull ^^^^. :lol Sorry good folks but when you die that is it. Just like the Mike Jackson movie. It's it. Move along. :rotfl

Back