liuskusuma CUSTOMS (Valentino Rossi Sculpt PRINT, Christian Bale WIP)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liuskusuma

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi,

Looking at all the Joker Sculpts by those great artists such as Adam and BobbyC give me the motivation to sculpt a Joker head on my own :yess:. I'm not planning on selling these since there are a lot of great Joker head that are going to come soon. I just have an itch to do one for my own collection.

Any critics and inputs are really appreciated.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Re: liuskusuma CUSTOMS (JOKER WIP)

Thank you guys for your kind words. That will encourage me to work even harder :yess:.

I'll keep posting an updated for all of you to see and critics, coz when it comes to this guy, I know some of you here knows his face like the back of your hand :lol.

Looks really good, the only thing I see as being a little off is the dome of his head, in particular on the 2 and 3 pictures from the right. It could just be the angle. Other than that it has a lot of potential.

Looks really good, the only thing I see as being a little off is the dome of his head, in particular on the 2 and 3 pictures from the right. It could just be the angle. Other than that it has a lot of potential.

You mean the flat part on the 10 or 2 o'clock from picture 2 and 3?

Looking really good. And being digital i guess this thing could be any scale when printed, right? As in, 1/4 for the enterbay figure?

@KORNdog
Interesting idea :rolleyes2

Another update, Addressed the skull issue and added some wrinkles and pores.

I was thinking of doing a Hybrid rooting like Adam's Joker so I've been playing around with hair too, haven't decide whether to go with full root or hybrid.

Please let me know what you think.

Next I'm gonna start to experiment with different expressions.

Just as a suggestion. I'd love to see a more teethy grin expression such as

MyCard_The_Joker.jpg

I feel a lot of joker sculpts are trying to be too "mean" and "bad ***" looking. All scowly and frowny. I dunno. Just a thought.

Mob Smile attempt as above picture.

Last edited:

Thank you for the kind words, but I know that there are still many artist on this board that has done Ledger's Joker better that mine.

To me, the best Joker is Adam's :rock. I'm hoping to bring my sculpt to his direction, and for that I need your opinion, feed backs and critics to improve.

I've been experimenting with the sculpted hair, but can't get it to look right :gah:.

Re: liuskusuma CUSTOMS (JOKER WIP) Update 1/29/13

Been playing around with the Hair for rooting placement.
Please let me know what you think :pray:.

Thanks.

Re: liuskusuma CUSTOMS (JOKER WIP) Update 1/29/13

@Joel:

Hmm..Not too sure, which area do you think needs to be bigger?
I was thinking of doing some rooting on top of the sculpted hair like Adam's Joker and think that the flaring of the hair will be taken care of by the rooting :dunno.

Since I don't have any experience on rooting, I'm not sure if my approach on this is right.

Back