Little big planet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have rented it and its a great game. getting if fro x-mas.
Is the most Inovating game of 2008.

this game is very fun to play single player and with friends but the best part of this game is creating your own maps.

check this video out and you will see what I am talking about.

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/eDmP5bB0-m0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/eDmP5bB0-m0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

It was great while it lasted for me, but there was only so much fun I could have with it. I burnt out to quickly and have no desire to do anything with it anymore.

Getting mine for Christmas and have been getting all the free downloads. Sadly Ill never have the astronaut or tshirt.

This game got old for me in about 5 days. it was cool to see how everything worked for a few days, but after that I lost interest. the fact that they were deleting a lot of levels was also one of the contributing reasons that I sold this game after a week.

This game got old for me in about 5 days. it was cool to see how everything worked for a few days, but after that I lost interest. the fact that they were deleting a lot of levels was also one of the contributing reasons that I sold this game after a week.

I was very concerned about the deleting of levels too; apparently they warn people now and allow them to fix the 'concerns' then can release it. Supposedly that is helping...

Update: ok, I am going to be picking this up today/tomorrow. Any way to get the Kratos download nowadays.....

Last edited:
Well this is interesting...

...the other point is the number of IP owners who came up to us and said please whitelist us – we'll never ever ask you to pull infringing stuff. I can't say who that is, but those two things really shocked me, I think it shocked [the IP holders], who were like, hang on, my IP's being represented and it's being represented really well. The IP holders have to have last say over the representation of their brand, and that's fair enough, so we've always got to have a method for people misusing a brand, but what's been really lovely is how well represented so many brands are.

https://au.ps3.ign.com/articles/940/940711p2.html

I got this "game" for Christmas. My only problem is that you really need to play through the whole story mode before you can really work with the level editor.

Concept: A+
Graphics: B
Control: C-

Really wish the controls weren't so floaty and this game really needs to use the L and R buttons to jump from different dimensional planes. :(

I am so close to grabbing this game looks like it could be fun i hope its not true that you have to play through the game to reallyl do level editing cause i rarely beat games anymore.

I am so close to grabbing this game looks like it could be fun i hope its not true that you have to play through the game to reallyl do level editing cause i rarely beat games anymore.

Yes, you have to beat the game (and play multiplayer in some parts) to unlock all the goodies, but it's a very short game by today's standards, something like 6 hours or less.

The tutorials for level editing are the really annoying part. You have to view the tutorials before they let you use certain tools. :banghead

This is the first game I ever regretted selling. I just bought a new copy and we shall never be parted again.

Anybody else still playing this?

Just started playing this again today and still like the game. Its a nice change of pace from shooting games and such. Also bought myself the Metal Gears Solid level pack as well, its all done pretty nicely and the paintgun is fun to use.

Back