List your Marvels!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rw23 said:
Jen- get the Pnisher PF, you will not regret it. It is one bad ass piece.

I'm hoping to, if I can find one at a decent price. :) I'm sure I will have a Punisher PF in my collection before the end of summer. :D

The ill Jedi said:
Hell YES!! Still sad that I had to cancel the Exclusive, maybe someday soon I can upgrade.
Oh Wolverine....I can't get one of you to arrive in one piece. :monkey2

Congrats Israel, your collection is looking quite stellar. :)

Last edited:
El Roranous said:
Congrats Israel, your collection is looking quite stellar. :)
Thanks Rory, coming from someone with a great collection, that means a lot! :rock

El Roranous said:
Oh Wolverine....I can't get one of you to arrive in one piece. :monkey2
Sorry about bad luck streak with Wolvie. :(

Last edited:
Jen said:
WAITING TO ARRIVE:
Dr. Doom EXCLUSIVE :)

Hell :rock F@#kin' :rock YEAH!!! :rock

DrDoom_Head.jpg

doctor-doom-20051103034219446.jpg

El Roranous said:
Did you already make the upgrade? :lol

Yes my fellow freaks and Pimp Cup owners, you can soon add me to your ranks!!!! He should hopefully arrive early next week!!! :D :D :D

Jen said:
Yes my fellow freaks and Pimp Cup owners, you can soon add me to your ranks!!!! He should hopefully arrive early next week!!! :D :D :D
That was quick. The ladies just can't resist the Pimp Cup. :rock:rock:rock

Jen said:
:google :horror :fireworks :fireworks :fireworks :duff :duff

The funny thing is, I think you had regular Doom for like a week and a half before upgrading...can I say it?!? Please let me say it....

I TOLD YOU THE LURE OF THE PIMP CUP WAS TOO STRONG.

Congrats, hope he didn't set you back too far. Now where is that wagon? I seem to have fallen off again Jen.

El Roranous said:
The funny thing is, I think you had regular Doom for like a week and a half before upgrading...can I say it?!? Please let me say it....

I TOLD YOU THE LURE OF THE PIMP CUP WAS TOO STRONG.

Congrats, hope he didn't set you back too far. Now where is that wagon? I seem to have fallen off again Jen.

Hey now, I had my regular Doom for 15 days before an offer I couldn't refuse fell onto my lap. :lol (thanks for the heads up ill Jedi!!) I'm technically not going to say I fell off the wagon, because I'm selling my regular and that will almost put me to where I was financially before I bought it. :D :D And for anyone looking to buy a regular Doom, mine is already spoken for.

That darn wagon....they sure don't make them like they used to...they are so small now...it's become almost impossible to stay on!!!! :lol

Last edited:
As I'm not a BIG Marvel fan, I only have the Grey Hulk, and the X-Men Vs. Sentinel #1 Exclusive with #2 on order. Should I worry and buy guns?

btw: probably cancelling DD legendary bust exclusive in a few weeks.

Have:

Dr. Doom Excl.
Grey Hulk vs Spidey Excl. X 2 (both purchased at over $1K)
Green Hulk vs Spidey Excl
Grey Hulk PF Excl.
X-men vs. Sentinel Excl.
Sabretooth vs. Wolverine Excl.
Wolverine Comiquette Excl.
Classic Spidey PF Excl.
Cap vs. Skull Excl.
Modern Ghost Rider Excl.
Old West Ghost Rider Excl.
Spidey vs. Venom Excl.
Fantastic Four Dio Excl.
Green Goblin PF

Sold:
Dr. Doom Excl. :)slap early on. Lack of knowledge about collecting madness!!)
X-men vs. Sent Excl. (won one on ebay early on, didn't need two)
Iron Man Excl. (wasn't that crazy about it.)

On order:

X-men vs. Sentinel #2
Cap PF Excl.
White Queen Excl.
White Queen Reg.
Mary Jane Excl.

Last edited:
Back