List popular movies you've never seen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buzzybean

Super Freak
Reaction score
Pretty Woman
Mrs. Doubtfire (saw this "man as woman" in every sitcom ever made)
Animal House (never indulged in the party atmosphere)
Top Gun
Good Morning Viet Nam (missed a lot of late eighties stuff and have no interest in seeing them)
Tootsie (see Mrs. Doubtfire)
Apocalypse Now
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Any Harry Potter film
Any Twilight film
Any Transformers film

BB

I was so going to say Blade Runner.. But that's the only one I could think of so I figured i'd wait. :lol

..The Notebook

Blade Runner

:panic:

Youre not missing anything, that movie bores me to death.

As for me:

LOTR: Return of the King
The last 3 Harry Potter movies

These are particularly embarrassing because I actually own them. :lol

Superman 1 2 or 3
Top Gun
Rain man

I dont know if this counts, but I've seen parts of movies, only parts but I have no idea what was going on, or the end, I saw parts but didnt see the whole thing or anything:
Pirates of the Caribbean movies
Bladerunner
harry potter movies

Godfather Trilogy
The Notebook,
Platoon
for me as well,

commando
Blue Velvet
Die hard movies
lethal weapon movies
when harry met sally
field of dreams
jerry maguire

I've seen the first few Potter movies but not the rest. Mainly because I didn't like what I'd already seen.
I've been interested in re watching them all though.

Batman Returns
Godfather Trilogy
Platoon
Blade Runner
Alien
Jaws
The Rocky series I have only seen Rocky 6 movie.
Total Recall
Predator

It might help if people posted their ages along with the list... Personally I can't think of many that I haven't seen. But then, I'm old and used a VCR starting from '81...

Man, lots of you need to have a Godfather night. :)

The only movie that comes to mind for me is Psyco.

Also, I have never seen a movie in 3D. I get sick easily in the movie theater due to some neck issues I have. 3D seems like it would add to the problem for me.

I've never watched the entire LOTR triology simply because the first movie didn't interest me at all. I've seen bits and pieces of all 3 but I've never fully watched the last two and have no desire to.

Never seen any of the Twilight films. Never seen all of Titanic (besides the nude scene with Jungle Bush Winslet). Never seen Slumdog Millionaire or The Notebook. Never seen Jerry Maguire.

I'm familiar with all of them, seen bits and pieces of all them, but what I saw didn't interest me enough to watch them in full. And you can kinda see the trend since they're all essentially in the same category of films.

My wife is a fan of Harry Potter so I've seen all of those movies in the theater (except the last two, seen those on ON-DEMAND and DVD). Not a fan myself and honestly I zoned out during most of them (couldn't tell you any plot points or major things that happened).

Back