List of Hot Toys / Sideshow / ThreeA : Delays & Rumoured Changes...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: List of Hot Toys & SSC Delays / Rumoured Changes...

Looks like the Predator Legendary Scaled Bust is being delayed...​

IT HAS BEEN DELAYED UNTIL OCTOBER ......... :gah:

Our FlexPay schedules are designed to coincide with the item's arrival into our warehouse, so that the final payment is charged and your item ships out to you as soon as we take possession of it. However, delays do occur periodically in production or transport schedules that require us to alter your original payment plan.

Please note that we had to adjust your payment plan to the new schedule shown below. We recommend that you print this email out as a reminder of the new changes and make sure that funds are available accordingly.

New Schedule for Remaining Payments

9/15/2011 $78.75

10/15/2011 $78.74

Damn! I was looking forward to that Jack Sparrow!!! I hate waiting. But I collect Black and Whites so I know all about items getting Delayed....

hey Any news regarding if sideshow is goin to make that 1/4 scale lightcycle that they had a prototype for ???

Sam Flynn Light Cycle delayed again. Expected release is March 31, 2012. Source: HT Japan

I like this idea and also please do keep all updates on the first post so we don't have to search eventual numerous pages for updates.

delays help my wallet!!!

Mark 5 processes today Oct 7th, not Oct 3rd as stated in the OP.

What about the classic pred? Bbts still says Q4 2011 but im pretty sure it wont be available till next spring

Hottoys.jp has listed Classic Predator as Jan 2012 since it went up for order, SSC and some others have had the date wrong, SSC has since adjusted.

It will 90% be out in January :wave

Hottoys.jp has listed Classic Predator as Jan 2012 since it went up for order, SSC and some others have had the date wrong, SSC has since adjusted.

It will 90% be out in January :wave

Awesome saucesome

are there any rumors of Hot Toys doing John Carpenter's The Thing. R.J. MacReady?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back