List of BAD Ebay Sellers and/or Buyers....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feel free to buy from the Sellers listed then.

Feel free to ignore this thread.

I have read all the posts on RS and it's really ashamed !

This seller is really a f^^^^^g person, he doesn't know the respect...
For sure I will never buy on this f^^^^g website, what a looser !

:yuck :yuck :yuck

Ebay user 75tosh.

This guy is in Italy. He bought my black cat exclusive and paid for snail mail, 4-6 week shipping. I explained to him even before the auction ended the wait time and the possibility that it would take a little longer since canada post's rules are that it's not shipped until it leaves the country.

I had this issue with a shipment to Australie. The guy filed his claim near the 45 day mark with ebay. He was gracious enough to understand that I was doing everything I could, but he needed to cover himself. I filed the lost item claim, and they told me it was not late yet due to when they classify it shipped. I told him and he was understanding. Regardless I had to file again because it was still not there but that got it back on track.

Anyways the first idiot emails me 3 weeks after I dropped it off (2 weeks since it left the country) at the post office saying he hasn't got it yet. I explained to him again and emphasized how long it had been. He said ok and everything was ok.

The next week he files a claim with paypal. They have now refunded him his money and my black cat is still in the mail on it's way to him. Ihave messaged him and expressed my dissappointment with all of this and that I hope he is honest enough to pay me back when he gets it or send it back to me but I'm not holding my breath.

Needless to say either make this guy pay for express shipping or tell him to take a hike if he wants to bid on something you're selling. He's an absolute idiot and a major pain in the a$$.

Excuse my venting.

I know a lot of people have good things to say about AbsoluteComicsandStatues. Not me. I bought a Valkyrie Final Fantasy statue from them a few months back. I told them if possible, I'd pay a bit extra for faster shipping since I was in a brink of moving apartment. In contrast, he replied that the shipping will be a bit late. But I thought it was okay since he looks like a good guy and he responds really fast to my questions.

Anyways, it arrived about 10 days before I moved out. I did not have time to check the content. Around 3 weeks later after everything is settled in the new apartment, I opened the statue and it turned out that the wings are broken and the paint job is just terrible; it was therefore undisplay-able. I contacted him a few times through eBay and after several days, no responds. So I searched around for his personal e-mail address and mailed him through there as well. Still no replies. So I was thinking he is ignoring me. It was too late by then to ask for refund from PayPal. This guy just burned me for $300.

Well, learned my lesson the hard way.

^^^^ sorry to hear that man... i have nothing but good things to say about him.. i have made 13 purchases this year alone from him...about 25 items in the past 2 years i have bought from him...

i love dealing with him...i am surprised to hear about your experience...that sux dude

Ebay user 75tosh.

This guy is in Italy. He bought my black cat exclusive and paid for snail mail, 4-6 week shipping. I explained to him even before the auction ended the wait time and the possibility that it would take a little longer since canada post's rules are that it's not shipped until it leaves the country.

I had this issue with a shipment to Australie. The guy filed his claim near the 45 day mark with ebay. He was gracious enough to understand that I was doing everything I could, but he needed to cover himself. I filed the lost item claim, and they told me it was not late yet due to when they classify it shipped. I told him and he was understanding. Regardless I had to file again because it was still not there but that got it back on track.

Anyways the first idiot emails me 3 weeks after I dropped it off (2 weeks since it left the country) at the post office saying he hasn't got it yet. I explained to him again and emphasized how long it had been. He said ok and everything was ok.

The next week he files a claim with paypal. They have now refunded him his money and my black cat is still in the mail on it's way to him. Ihave messaged him and expressed my dissappointment with all of this and that I hope he is honest enough to pay me back when he gets it or send it back to me but I'm not holding my breath.

Needless to say either make this guy pay for express shipping or tell him to take a hike if he wants to bid on something you're selling. He's an absolute idiot and a major pain in the a$$.

Excuse my venting.

Sorry to hear about this. I think when talking about high end items and international shipping there should be insured airmail packages with tracking number or Express Mail options only. Thus you can see where the package is all the time and it is also insured...

Actually, I can personally vouch for '75tosh'. He is an absolutely trustworthy buyer. I've sold him TENS OF THOUSANDS of dollars worth of Sideshow merchandise, including extremely rare items such as Gray Hulk vs Spiderman and Classic/Retro Spidey. I've never had a single issue with him. There is no reason for any seller to place him on their blocked bidder list. You do have to remember, he is Italian and his English isn't the best. From what I understand (If I can translate what he is saying), it took the seller 20 days to ship the item from the auction date. I'd like to see the tracking info and a link to the auction, before I believe he's totally at fault.

Even if he is, I'm absolutely sure he will pay for the item, in full, if and when he receives it.

The tracking on international stuff here in Canada is spotty at best. Once it leaves Canada, the tracking seems to go into limbo until it arrives in the destination country.

Here's the tracking number.
CC090711341CA
canadapost.ca is the website
ebay listing https://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&item=170324119813
I provided this to him but I'm not sure he knows how to use it.

The only issue I have with their service is this rule that they don't consider international shipments mailed until it leaves the country. This usually takes between 1 and 2 1/2 weeks, so their 4-6 week quote on time is actually 6-9 weeks roughly. Like I said this happend with my Australian buyer. I was in a huge panick with him though because his shipment was my celtic and asian elder predators which he paid almost 1000 dollars for.

Thanks for talking to him though Fly. It's much appreciated.

collectors_christmas - If you're a seller, cancel this guy's bids asap. Slow payer, huge complainer. I've never had more problems in all my time using Ebay.

oktubreuno, also goes by frequentbuyer21 DO NOT SELL anything to this piece of work. I sold him 2 statues and sent them insured. Well, he gets them and says they are chipped, so I tell him to file insurance complaint with USPS. So, he blames me, saying they were like that when I shipped them and I in my stupidity didn't see them. Well, I had them displayed for 2 years and I KNOW they were not chippped in any way. Also, how do I knwo that he didn't chip them himself? So...he wont file and expects me to knock off for that, when I argue with him he now says that they also have paint issues, NO crap dumba**....they are hand painted statues for Sideshow, expect some variences in the paint like any normal person would. I am so frustrated, STAY AWAY form this loser. Also, he may be hard to avoid since he admits to me that he has over 20 ebay accounts he uses. I would post his real name but do not want to break any rules here, just want my Freak friends to be warned of this jerk.

oktubreuno, also goes by frequentbuyer21 DO NOT SELL anything to this piece of work. I sold him 2 statues and sent them insured. Well, he gets them and says they are chipped, so I tell him to file insurance complaint with USPS. So, he blames me, saying they were like that when I shipped them and I in my stupidity didn't see them. Well, I had them displayed for 2 years and I KNOW they were not chippped in any way. Also, how do I knwo that he didn't chip them himself? So...he wont file and expects me to knock off for that, when I argue with him he now says that they also have paint issues, NO crap dumba**....they are hand painted statues for Sideshow, expect some variences in the paint like any normal person would. I am so frustrated, STAY AWAY form this loser. Also, he may be hard to avoid since he admits to me that he has over 20 ebay accounts he uses. I would post his real name but do not want to break any rules here, just want my Freak friends to be warned of this jerk.

DID u sell him GG and Spidey PF's...? :monkey1

AVOID THESE INTERNET COMPANIES:

TOYGLOBE Reason
TOYS AND COMICS EXPRESS
Hey Toyglobe does suck. They took my money and never sent me what I ordered! I tried contacting them over a half dozen times and they still never sent it. I have yet to get my money back, and this was about two years ago.

As for crappy sellers on eBay, oh man, there was this one guy......Ack, can't remember his name. Sold me the Jessica Rabbit big fig but never sent it. I ended up getting my money back through PayPal...I was confused because he had great feedback, but he wouldn't respond to any of my messages and over a month had gone by without receiving the item. I'll see if I can find him again... Nah, I lost track of him. This was a long time ago, before I started posting here.

I have to throw a rant out here about ebay member: reptilespawn

Which I think is the ebay store for Hollywood Cinema Collectibles.

Anyway, they had a buy it now on one of the SSC Babysitter (black haired version). The buy it now price is $125 with a best offer. So I decided to toss the offer of $50 out there assuming they would either, decline, counter offer or accept. Either one of these was of course fine with me. Yes, $50 might be a low ball offer but I would assume like most I deal with they would count-offer.

So I get a decline offer, ok that is fine they don't want to counter off that is there business. I ignore it UNTIL I get a message from them saying:

"You have been blocked and reported. Good luck with your account."

I am shocked so I respond back asking why. I receive this response:

"You have continued to throw insanely low offers on my auctions after being asked to give reasonable or realistic offers. You have clearly ignored my requests. I feel that you are just playing games with my eBay store and putting a stop to it is what I have done."

Whoa, so I am quite shocked on this. This is what I sent:

"First off, you never once asked ME personally to give a reasonable offer. This is the first communication I have received from you. Secondly, I only see one time I put an offer out to you on an item. If you don't like the offer then don't put a best offer or have an auto decline.

Blocking or "reporting" me really shows your maturity. I gave you an offer on an item for what I thought it was worth, not your ebay gouging prices. You don't see me throwing a hissy fit like a 2 year old because you declined my offer."

I looked at my offers and I only sent ONE to him and even if I DID send multiple offers to him in the past I never ONCE got communication from him indicating he thought me low balling him was unfair to him and I should send in reasonable offers.

So after that message I get this response:

"Go away. "

So seriously, this is how this guy deals?

Anyway just had to rant and I am not hiding anything. You can disagree with me that I was being unfair but whatever. Definitely won't be buying from this guy ever.

Back