Linda Hamilton in Negotiations for Terminator Salvation.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanna see sarah grab her M-4 and kick ass once more.
if harrison ford did indy at 65 I am pretty sure she can do it.
Except she's dead. Can you imagine her zombified corpse getting up and kicking-ass? :rotfl

T3 was a joke. I don't consider it canon. I wouldn't mind if Terminator Salvation outright ignored the events in T3.

That's what I was going to say. Heck, with time travel they could plausibly claim that T3 was an alternate timeline that ended up not occurring or something.

That's what I was going to say. Heck, with time travel they could plausibly claim that T3 was an alternate timeline that ended up not occurring or something.

Unfortunately for us it did occur on the silver screen... :banghead

Am I the only person NOT excited for Terminator 4?

I'm very "fearful". T3 also had a pretty kick butt trailer and it was definitely the weakest of the 3 films (on many fronts). T4 "looks" good, but there are a LOT of things that worry me (writer, director, etc.). It COULD be great, it could also be utter garbage. I've been deliberately holding off on pre-ordering any merch from it until I decide If I like the movie or not...

In many ways, it would be MUCH cheaper for me to not like the movie... ;)

Am I the only person NOT excited for Terminator 4?

I'm not buying into the hype until I've seen it but there is no way it could compare to the first two films especially with McG directing.

Back