Liked a movie- someone else disliked

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mojo customz

Super Freak
Reaction score
to see what the freaks here think of this as i have noticed a line when it comes to movies of lately as it divides a lot of us----
you liked a movie and someone else does not and now we hate each other---i mean we all can not like the same flavor of ice cream-----you like rocky road and i like coffee so what-----
does that mean i am smarter just because i like a certain movie or ice cream for that matter-----
WHY DOES IT HAVE TO ALWAYS BE A DUALITY........

all and than some and it is always the same......
degrade people who might have a different opinion........................
perfect e.g---look above your reply

all and than some and it is always the same......
degrade people who might have a different opinion........................
perfect e.g---look above your reply

If you get your feelings hurt that easily on teh internetz, perhaps your time is best spent doing other things. I suggest gardening or bird-watching. This is a forum of discussion. The friction caused by differing opinions is the whole reason why places like this exist.

If you get your feelings hurt that easily on teh internetz, perhaps your time is best spent doing other things. I suggest gardening or bird-watching. This is a forum of discussion. The friction caused by differing opinions is whole reason why places like this exist.

Gardening has bugs and birds might **** on you.

Marc likes friction between members:monkey1

He's been very cordial today. Even waving bye to people in the Vader thread.

el%20es%20frida.gif

Back