Lights Out (2016)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh I had low expectations. My wife always wants to watch scary movies and is a sucker for anything that comes out. Therefore I was stuck watching this with her. The only scary/horror movies I have enjoyed recently are both Conjurings, It Follows, and Don't Breathe

I am a horror crybaby - Paranormal Activity messed with my middle-of-the-night pee trips for ages after I saw it :lol

The only scary/horror movies I have enjoyed recently are both Conjurings, It Follows, and Don't Breathe

Those are awesome movies right there. :lecture

I was extremely surprised with It Follows. I watched it for the first time yesterday, not knowing anything about it beforehand. Great plot, good cast, pace was perfect. As the movie was playing, I was thinking of different things to do for a sequel. LOL!

I am a horror crybaby - Paranormal Activity messed with my middle-of-the-night pee trips for ages after I saw it :lol

Yeah, PA is a good one. Too bad every installment after that was just more of the same, therefor, they didn't have the same effect. Anyone who asks I'll tell them to stick with the first and don't bother with the sequels.

Back