Lighting Suggestions for 1:1 Bust and Other Large Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sledge

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I recently purchased the 1:1 Modern Age Batman Bust and he is now being displayed in a dark corner of a room with no lights other than those inside of the Detolfs. Obviously, it is too large to fit inside my Detolfs so it sits on top and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for lighting options for this situation. The lighting seems like it should sit in front of the bust shooting the light upwards, which would look pretty ominous!

Does anyone have any suggestions for light that would work well for on TOP of the Detolf. I'm thinking a spotlight type light with a pivot that could angle and redirect the light in any direction, but I'm not sure what all is out there and I am open to suggestions.

23k7wg9.jpg

A spot light is exactly what you want. You should be able to find small ones online, just start searching and browsing for something that can be mounted individually as opposed to use only on a track. That said, track lighting with multiple spots mounted to the ceiling is another option, especially if you have multiple targets to hit.

You could also arrange to display the bust somewhere else. IMO, the Detolf stock is too low and the top of the Detolf too high to display a bust at its best. Think museum displays here.

Back