• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Lifesize Robocop Bust in the U.K + Two Face Harvey Dent 1:1 bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lurtz001

Super Freak
Reaction score
For sale is my Bruce Hansing Robocop lifesized bust, I dont really need to say that this is a very rare bust.
It has been professionally painted recently to accurately represent the colour of the suit in the films...the previous paintjob was a little too inaccurate for my liking

The detail on this piece is simply amazing and the bust will grace any collection.

Im asking just 430 gbp for this bust which is alot less than i paid for the bust and the recent paintjob.

Due to the price of the piece I would prefer collection from the Midlands . If this is an issue please contact me and I will sort out a shipping quote.

Please PM me with any questions

2edwqqt.jpg

2vubzm1.jpg

122f9e1.jpg

Last edited:
Two Face Harvey Dent 1:1 bust

For sale I have a lifesized Two Face bust.
This has been finished to the highest standard, with hair , hand blown glass eyes and clothing. Also included is two stands...the silver one which is shown in the pics and a weathered red and black one.

Im asking 400 gbp for this piece, which reflects the intial cost of the cast and the cost of a professional painter who has provided the finish to the bust........pending

I vowed never to sell this, but Ive just purchased a very expensive piece so something has got to give :monkey2

Please PM me with any questions

2n15ngy.jpg

soamhw.jpg

2ccqwxk.jpg

nrsqh.jpg

Last edited:
Threads merged and I added both items to the title.
Good luck with your sales pal, they look like great pieces :duff
x :peace

Mate if I weren't saving for my US holiday for next March I'd more than likely have it off you! Plus I'm not far from the Midlands to collect either :(

Back