Lifesize Leatherface animatronic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a really impressive collection Larry but also a really creepy room. Nobody sleeps in there do they? What do your friends say when they go around there and see all your horror stuff.

Bet you're excited about Texas Chainsaw The Beginning, I can't wait to see it, the remake was great. We took my girlfriend's brother and his partner to see it when it first came out a few years ago, when it'd finished there were tears in her eyes. It freaked her out that bad ha ha.

That's an awesome collection and a great price for a full-size figure. That'd be cool to have on the front porch on Halloween. :cut

My wife found one on clearance at Spencers for $92.00 (The chain was broken)
Hpim1078.jpg

Sweet pickup Don!................Don you can email the company and get a replacement chain. The companys site is www.gemmy.com .......Larry

don_of_the_dead said:
My wife found one on clearance at Spencers for $92.00 (The chain was broken)
Hpim1078.jpg

Just checked out your awesome collection mate. I really loved the Marvel stuff you've got there and the Simpsons and Family Guy figures too. Not sure my g/f would be pleased with that much horror stuff knocking around our house though. I'm not surprised your wife's too scared to pee:rotfl.

Back