Lifesize gollum statue???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darkdaysinvegas may be able to help. I know when I bought smeagol from him he PMed me the instructions to put the base together, however I didn't really keep it, sorry. Basically you have a bunch of half circle cardboard pieces and some long skinny pieces that go in the slots of the half circle pieces to build them up. Do you have the base pieces??

Thanks for taking the time FS. No, I don't have any of the original base pieces so I might scratch build a flat, solid base with a bit of swamp/bog feature on it to go with the line he uses in the voicebox.:D

I got outbid on one that ended on ebay yesterday. I just didn't have the coin to pursue it further. Whoever won still got a pretty good deal imo...

Mine seems to be solid resin (not polystone). I have the 'Smeagol' figure which has perspex/ glass covered eyes which give it a very real look!!

lotrebay2001.jpg
[/IMG]

lotrebay2007.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Mine seems to be solid resin (not polystone). I have the 'Smeagol' figure which has perspex/ glass covered eyes which give it a very real look!!

lotrebay2001.jpg
[/IMG]

lotrebay2007.jpg
[/IMG]

Great pics...I have both also, but like the smeagol version the best...He may be solid resin, I just assumed they were hollow...either way the rock!!!! :monkey5 :monkey5

My gollum is coming in a few days, but man I wish I could find that smeagol version somewhere. That thing looks awesome!

I own the 2nd one pictured under mrichards2002 post. Smeagol on a 1/2 circle base. I won it from a local tv station when the final movie was coming out. It is pretty awesome. It also talks. It says "come master, I must take you on safe paths thru the woods'

It is quite a conversation piece! I have had so many people comment on it when they come over & have freaked out many people. I love it!!!

Hey everyone, I know this thread has been dormant for quite a few years, but thought I'd try my luck on the chance that someone may still be looking.

I have the New Line Smeagol statue and would like to try to find him a new home. I actually hate to get rid of him but we're moving again and my wife really hates him. I've been the sole owner since the movie release. He's still in good shape but does have some wear. I no longer have the base but I can pass on the contact info of someone who does if you want it.

Let me know if anyone is interested. I'm open to offers. I may start a new thread later but thought I'd start here first.

Thanks.

I have two of these already and in my opinion they are the best LS Gollums/Smeagols produced. If Mrs Hobbit were to make me choose then alas she’d have to go. 🤣

is there someone who wants to sell this 1/1 beautiful piece? thank you, I'm not happy :(

Odesláno z mého SM-G965F pomocí Tapatalk

Back