Lifesize E.T.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mangrasshopper

Freaked Out
Reaction score
hi guys,
just wanted to show off this cool piece I re-painted. A lifesize E.T!
It was a true pleasure painting one of my favorite aliens!
Chip can is there for a sense of scale.
3738-etsize.jpg

Wow nice paint work..how tall is he? what he made out of? I have a E.T. lifesize bust I purchased from Italy

lol! glad you guys dig him.
hes 3 feet 3 inches tall and made of hollow plastic. its called the E.T. toy chest and it was a limited non released item...although some made it out of the factory.
this one is for a client....sad but true....i posted a WTB in the selling forum a while back to try and score one of these for myself....but no luck..
Micheal Jackson even had one of these!

i wish i had more time to take photos....would love to have him holding the flowerpot, the Coors, and Reeses pieces!

thanks for all the kind comments!

Just went and looked up this particular E.T. on Ebay. Apparently, there's been 2 in completed auctions sold around $500 or so each.

I was looking for full body E.T. 5 months ago..but the damaged E.T. is the one that was availiable at that time..then I found a Bust of him and decided to get it instead..hope you get lucky...it would cool to see Micheal Jackson head bust to go along with a E.T.

He looks very nice! I'd like to add ET to my collection, but haven't been fortunate enough to find one.

Back