Lifesize Bossk Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got this guy for Christmas (well, I bought it myself, but it's supposed to be a Christmas present and I didn't open it until Christmas). I got a very good deal on it with the Live.com discount. It looks like they may actually be giving me cash back on it twice :)monkey3) so it may end up being around $200 shipped. I'll have to say that I really prefer Greedo, though. I think the sculpting is a little better on Greedo (although that's a little hard to say with characters like this). I also think the paint just is a tad rough on Bossk. This, plus the lack of any cloth and the omission of any part of the orange jumpsuit just makes Bossk seem less impressive to me. Still a nice piece though.

I tried literally half a dozen locations for him before settling on putting him next to Greedo. It's not easy to find room to display multiple 1:1 busts. This is probably not optimal though.

bossk_bust1.jpg

I like it but never did purchase this, probably would have gotten it if it were mixed media.

Sorry, not bust related folks but If the guy's fans are all in one place I may as well ask.....

What the hell is his line in Empire?:confused:

I cant tell if its english or his language...the damn thing has bugged me for nigh on 25 years.........

can anyone enlighten me?

Nice deal-- and tempting if there weren't so many other great items heading down the pipe.

I just ordered Bossk from Alter Ego!
I can't wait to get him.
I know it's an old thread,I didn't want to start a new thread.
:chew

It's a nice piece. I used to own it. Anyone else like seeing Bossk on Clone Wars recently? :)

Back