Life Size Predator Dagger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had everything in the line, the only thing I have kept are the bios. Only bios for me :D

...it does look good, but like I said, I would like more dios.

I don't really get why Sideshow is so stuck on making so many prop replicas, bio helmets I can understand - to me, as far as props go, you can't get anymore PREDATOR than that.

Spears, cannons, daggers though? As much as a HUGE fan as I am, I just don't 'get' the appeal. We've gotten two Predator dioramas in two years, one a year just isn't cutting it for me.

I'll just be a ****** - PLEASE KNOCK OFF THE DAMN PROPS!

I would be down for a 1:12/16 scale predator mothership (not sure on the scale size :) )The AVPR spear doesn't look too appealing and either does this... Lets mix it up for a change.

pretty nice size dagger!:eek: not too bad, but it doesn't look predator enough to me.

$240
Product Size:
26" H (660.4mm) x 5.5" W (139.7mm) x 9.5" D

400019_press01-001.jpg

400019_press02-001.jpg

400019_press02-001.jpg

Last edited:
Damn they're really milking this franchise...what next, the body net suit?

That will be about right my friend! They really are driving this into the ground, eventually you will be able to dress up like a PREDATOR! Sounds lame.
I don't remember a dagger in the movie, AVPR, at all!:confused:

The Predator Dagger Prop Replica is cast in real metal and includes a polystone display base. Each Predator Dagger Prop Replica set is individually hand-numbered on the display base bottom.

Attention International Customers: Please note - this item is available within the continental United States only. Sorry, no international orders will be fulfilled.

Damn you sideshow:monkey2

The Predator Dagger Prop Replica is cast in real metal and includes a polystone display base. Each Predator Dagger Prop Replica set is individually hand-numbered on the display base bottom.

Attention International Customers: Please note - this item is available within the continental United States only. Sorry, no international orders will be fulfilled.

Damn you sideshow:monkey2

Dont stress xr6 www.globalgear.com.au will definately get these.
They are Australias bigest weapons/movie weapons retailer.
I remember sideshow saying the exact thing for the 300 spartan swords.
Global gear got em'. Drop them an email, see what happens.

looks really cool IMO. i know if you guys wait a while it'll drop a LOT in price. AVP is already a niche line, and just the reactions in this thread expresses how even the fans will pass on this. i'm gonna go out on a limb and say you'll be able to find these on ebay for about $175 shipped this time next year.

$240 for a dagger :rotfl

Which will equate to over £200 :lol

I'm guessing Play/FP will import these but man, how expensive!!!

so is it made out of polystone or metal for the blade itself :confused: in other words, can i shank someone with it?

if this didn't have the title of the movie on the base or something, nobody would know what the hell it is.
and i don't remember anyone having a dagger in that movie. kind of a pointless collectible.

if this didn't have the title of the movie on the base or something, nobody would know what the hell it is.
and i don't remember anyone having a dagger in that movie. kind of a pointless collectible.

all three of em had a dagger.........celtic got smashed when he tried to use his and scar used his to cut up a dead alien and chopper got killed before he even did anything really ;)

Back