Life size dinosaurs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm also interested in this area and think there is a niche. PM me and we can compare notes and experiences.

That's actually not me on Youtube. That is a Spanish guy who was also a victim a year or so back,
also for a significant amount of money.

And if you want further proof that transactions with him are very far from pleasant,
check out this forum thread:
Geene Models - BEWARE! - Dinosaur Toy Forum
Yikes, thanks for the info. Seems there have been more than a few people ripped off by this guy.

very interesting story you mention about geene models, I had a horrible experience with him and will never buy again, I sent a 300 deposit for him to make/paint a large scale T-rex that I could hang on the wall, after weeks of waiting he tried to charge me 300 more than he quoted, along with the fact that he did not paint it the way I wanted, I complained about him of the forum boards and he freaked out, it literally took MONTHS for me to get the refund back, and I had to hound him for it, he paid in back in tiny amounts, it was to say the least a total nightmare, I won't be ordering from him again. So I agree, be very very careful in dealing with him, he also checks the statue forum to see what people say about him.

I think if someone wanted one of his dino's and bought it directly through his site using Paypal they'd be fine. As for custom work, which could take much longer than the 45 days Paypal gives you to file a claim, that's what should be avoided as he clearly can't be trusted.

I don't want to support a thief but I may end up purchasing one of the T-Rex busts or statues on his site in the future because I think they're the best I've seen so far, and I only want one or two dinosaurs in my collection.

If anyone has purchased his finished dino collectibles, I'd love to see some pictures.

image.jpg

Almost finished painting up my one of many JP raptor busts

Okay let me get this straight.

These two are from The Lost World.

Thank you :) !!! Here is delta from the lost world View attachment 163141

This one is from the first film.

And this one is the male from JP3?

I've been rewatching the Jurassic Park films recently, trying to figure out the differences between the raptors and rex's from film to film.

So from what I understand, the only one you have left is the female from JP3:

5467828_1_l.jpg

I didn't know there were two color variations of raptor in The Lost World. I just thought they were all that orangeish color with the black stripes.

No my bad the Orange one is the list world that is a male the female from the list world is a different color not done yet , the green is from jurassic world the new movie as is blue both from the raptor squad the brown is from jp1 known as clever girl I meant to put delta from jurassic world

Jp1. brown female

JP2. Orange male and a blueish brown female

Jp3 white female and multi color male

JW. Two green one orange brown and one blue from the raptor squad and possibly unknown Raptors

So 5 left so far

Last edited:
No my bad the Orange one is the list world that is a male the female from the list world is a different color not done yet , the green is from jurassic world the new movie as is blue both from the raptor squad the brown is from jp1 known as clever girl I meant to put delta from jurassic world

Jp1. brown female

JP2. Orange male and a blueish brown female

Jp3 white female and multi color male

JW. Two green one orange brown and one blue from the raptor squad and possibly unknown Raptors

So 5 left so far
Oooookay I see. Sorry Mike but your grammar is hard to understand sometimes. :lol

I didn't know the Jurassic World raptors had names, or even different colors. So the green one is Delta, blue one is, well, Blue, and then you haven't done Charlie or Echo yet. Gotcha.

hqdefault.jpg

This one being Green, I imagine:

hqdefault.jpg

I can't find any images of a female raptor from JP2, they all just come up as the same orangeish one with black stripes.

Can't wait to see your JP3 versions. I think those are my favorite raptor designs so far - specifically the female. Love her colors.

Sorry it's my phone it's says smart phone guess they meant it as the phone being a smart ass lol, but yes that's right .

The female can be seen fighting the male over Sarah at the compound the female is more of a blueish color also

I'll have full sculpts of these the jp3 male being the first as this sculpt image.jpg

Okay let me get this straight.

These two are from The Lost World.

This one is from the first film.

And this one is the male from JP3?

I've been rewatching the Jurassic Park films recently, trying to figure out the differences between the raptors and rex's from film to film.

So from what I understand, the only one you have left is the female from JP3:

5467828_1_l.jpg

I didn't know there were two color variations of raptor in The Lost World. I just thought they were all that orangeish color with the black stripes.

This is amazing work!! Looks like a real head!

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Echo is looking good.

I was thinking you might have painted Blue too blue. Looking back at the few images there are of him (her?), the skin seems to be mostly a greyish/brownish color with the only blue parts being the stripes.

Jurassic-World-New-Image-Chris-Pratt-Raptor.jpg

tumblr_nhkya1c1qo1rsiohpo1_500.jpg

Back