Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too I feel like the box should automatically come with the doll

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I could care less about a signature, means nothing to me. It's something that will get filed away and forgotten about. For me, it wasn't worth the extra $200, that's realistically what it is a $200 autograph...TOO MUCH!

The Sticker, the pin shoe magnet, the $14.99 knife it's all ********.

The only thing that matters is THE BOX and TOTS is leaving that as an unanswered until they reach the $750,000 pledge...which retailet's can get on too...

STUPID STUPID STUPID

All the kickstarter extras they bragged about are garbage.

These guys got everyone pick up the bill for production of these things. TOO FUNNY

It should come with the box that is the most important thing to me. I am hoping for a screen accurate 1:1 box lets hope they reach the 750k. The passed 100k in under an hour 29 days to go.

I ordered this and will use a ship shipito forwarder. Anyone know if there is any better forwarders?

Me too I feel like the box should automatically come with the doll

It's going to, they are fully expecting to hit the $750k with the retailer backers.

me thinks of BBTS gets a chunk of these and they hit the $750K they are going to ship from BBTS with the yello Good Guy box.

So there is absolutely NO REASON to jump in and back this unless you want to help TOTS pay for the production of your doll (and many others)

The other funny thing is, if they don't hit the $750K it sounds like no one is getting box...unless they change things.

ITS A WORK ALL AROUND. LOL

It's going to, they are fully expecting to hit the $750k with the retailer backers.

me thinks of BBTS gets a chunk of these and they hit the $750K they are going to ship from BBTS with the yello Good Guy box.

So there is absolutely NO REASON to jump in and back this unless you want to help TOTS pay for the production of your doll (and many others)

The other funny thing is, if they don't hit the $750K it sounds like no one is getting box...unless they change things.

ITS A WORK ALL AROUND. LOL

https://www.madabouthorror.co.uk/product/tots-life-size-chucky-doll/

This Chucky is on pre order in the UK for 495.95 pounds which is more than the $500US kickstarter is asking for.

Why did they do the child's play 2 version and not the one from part one? Or are they the same? Just getting into this, thanks!

Just got this email
7a91fbbb5283230a00b5007c4c9d5ea6.jpg

So the designer of these Chucky dolls is that guy who makes those epic 2k goog guys that talk.

here's a retailer that has Chucky up for PO.

https://www.nightmaretoys.com/produ...MI-O-3luGl2gIVUVuGCh0Xdgg1EAAYASAAEgIpo_D_BwE

doesn't include the stretch-goals...which is strange. the only way the person can PO this is via the kickstarter. meaning their order comes with the stretch goals. so when they ship this to the buyer it won't include the stretch goals. this has my thinking why? are they going to keep a $14.99 knife at their place and try to cash in...or are they going to keep the box and try to sell it separately?

nightmare toys, they seem like a nightmare.

i'm not a fan of how TOTS did this. i think they are a bunch of knuckleheads.

YOU KNOW they are producing the box regardless...YOU KNOW it's included in their production order, because if it wasn't it simply wouldn't make any sense. So what do they do, tell the buyers it's only included if we accumulate $750,000 to help us fund this. meanwhile all off us sorry fools, don't wanna miss out, here's my $$$ please I hope i get the box...PLEASE! the box is getting produced regardless.

the BIG question is, is the box ONLY going to be available to those that used kickstater? and for that reason alone, i think I'm gonna pledge...but i have a STRONG FEELING it will be available on their site with orders directly through their site...and next year and the following year, this doll will be available on their site with the box, eligible for the discount.

what a ****** open-ended nonsense campaign.

This is a pre-oreder item. It is not connected to the Kickstarter campaign. It is the same doll in a box but none of the stretch goals of that campaign are included.
This was copied from that same website.

I'm posting for the people that did not know what the stretch goals were.
4a4efa5595fbf55bb45312888aed7850.jpg
a9e2e59fc4502cf3a0bd1720f0bedd18.jpg

Here is the link that someone posted earlier, it will lead you to where you can purchase one.

People are whining on their facebook page thatr 500 is so expensive. This is a licensed screen accurate Chucky this is a bargain.

I'm going to wait till I see them hit $750k. I refuse to pay for this without getting a box. Also, their quality is iffy at best. This is the billy prop that I got from them...the shoes didn't even have soles...just foam. And if this is the foam body they are using, be warned, it's crap. Take a look for yourselves....

I'm going to wait till I see them hit $750k. I refuse to pay for this without getting a box. Also, their quality is iffy at best. This is the billy prop that I got from them...the shoes didn't even have soles...just foam. And if this is the foam body they are using, be warned, it's crap. Take a look for yourselves....

I felt the same way about their mogwai “replicas”. They were cheap like Halloween masks. I’m hoping this chucky Head is cast is a better material than the latex like material they tend to use. What is the billy head made of?

At least the photos they use for chucky are supposedly production model pics.

Back