Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So there's a kickstarter for the new 1:1 TOTS Chucky. Supposedly going to be cool extras like LTD to 50 Brad Dourif signed certificate version and other extras and stuff.

I would assist with "kickstarting" this project if I can get an alternate mean Chucky head to go with the good guy doll. I don't care too much about signatures on certificates and stuff. But include an EX head...I'm in.

Ill be getting this good guy if he is a good price and look good it will be go well with my soon to come in commissioned Child's play good guy.

Signed certificates asside, i'm wondering what else they're offering with the doll as extra's trough kickstarter.....

Will it really be worh it to support it with kickstarter and the riscs that come with it...

Not only that, but you can only pay by credit card on kickstarter :(

Verstuurd vanaf mijn G3121 met Tapatalk

Signed certificates asside, i'm wondering what else they're offering with the doll as extra's trough kickstarter.....

Will it really be worh it to support it with kickstarter and the riscs that come with it...

Usually the benefit of backing someone on Kickstarter is you can get the product for much cheaper then retail.

--

Usually the benefit of backing someone on Kickstarter is you can get the product for much cheaper then retail.

--
Ok ok, unfortunately that won't be the case here. Tots already stated on Facebook that the price of the doll will stay the same.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn G3121 met Tapatalk

How does the Kickstarter normally work? Say i choose an option which a doll and box during this process there is stretch goals. Do i get options to change things around once those goals are reached?

How does the Kickstarter normally work? Say i choose an option which a doll and box during this process there is stretch goals. Do i get options to change things around once those goals are reached?

I've never used it before. They have their reasons for using kickstarter, but I think it would've been better to do it through their website.

The description of the tots states it's the child's play 2 version. What's the differences between the first and second dolls?

Im VERY excited for this.
Spoken to Garret online last year after I saw him at FrightFrest. Nice guy!
Sadly I dont have spare 2k to spend and if the TOTS will be < $500 then there must be something that wont be as nice as his custom dolls.

Hey Mattman thanks for the link. I wasnt lucky enough to snag the one with a coa but at least I got one.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

we need 750k to get the screen accurate box, that's the one thing I really want.

--

Back