Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a hunch, but I bet NECA knew TOTS would eat up most of the market demand so they quickly put the Moody Pudding doll up for PO without being anywhere near ready. That's if they had even begun work on it. Here's the latest Twitter update, which I find to be about as unexciting as it can be lol. It does look like they plan on using a foam body now. :dunno

EkexWoSW0AEn2bY

Funny how they said Covid made it hard .... but this was supposed to come out during February before things got bad

Pretty sure things were bad in China in February

Not here. Also idk how neca operates but I wonder if they produced the dolls in China. I?m not sure . But yea . I honestly think they bit off more than they could chew

Not here. Also idk how neca operates but I wonder if they produced the dolls in China. I?m not sure . But yea . I honestly think they bit off more than they could chew

You've got to be kidding. Of course the dolls are produced in China. Everything NECA makes is produced in China. It's both amazing - and scary - that they can produce so much stuff (remotely) from New Jersey. And if this is news to you, I can't believe you're complaining. How can you legitimately complain about something you know don't even understand? :confused:

You've got to be kidding. Of course the dolls are produced in China. Everything NECA makes is produced in China. It's both amazing - and scary - that they can produce so much stuff (remotely) from New Jersey. And if this is news to you, I can't believe you're complaining. How can you legitimately complain about something you know don't even understand? :confused:

Lol I?m not even complaining tho..... the hell. Some companies don?t always get stuff from China. Lol so I just asked. Lol chill the hell out kid. It was a question.

Lol super yikes .......

People are criticizing neca look like they barely got started on the dolls. Some people pre ordered already . I don?t know why you or that other guy are on my case when I?m not the only one . The thread is literally littered with neca complaints .

Lol dudes policing the thread like we shouldn?t say our concerns . Man gtfo outta here. Act like I?m in here every day complaining. All I did was comment on an update

Last edited:
this is ridiculous.
I may cancel my pre order now....but would loose ?150 deposit so need to keep waiting.
Its 8 months after original release date and yet they just have a CGI render of the body of Chucky...what about Tiffany! I only ordered Tiffany.
I seriously doubt this is out before end of 2021. I suspect Halloween 2021 earliest.
My main gripe with NECA is not delays as that happens but lies and how they handled this.

this is ridiculous.
I may cancel my pre order now....but would loose ?150 deposit so need to keep waiting.
Its 8 months after original release date and yet they just have a CGI render of the body of Chucky...what about Tiffany! I only ordered Tiffany.
I seriously doubt this is out before end of 2021. I suspect Halloween 2021 earliest.
My main gripe with NECA is not delays as that happens but lies and how they handled this.

Agreed, the lies is what gets me. It update is, if you have to delay it fine, but don't piss on me and tell me its raining.

As for the preorder, I really want to get TOT's but I will not cancel. Just gonna suck it up.

Hi - Wanted to ask, did anyone order the Trick or Treat Studio Kickstarter Autograph Exclusive Version?
They cancelled the Brad Dourif Autographed COA and said they would refund $200.00 back for having no Signature COA.
My Chucky arrived beat to hell. I write them to tell them. They said they have no exhanges available. I write back asking how can that be? They said the most we can do is refund your shipping. I write back saying I still haven't even gotten my $200.00 refund for the COA. They stop responding. It has been a month now and a bunch of E-Mails. So I have a Beat Up Chucky and NO Signature COA or a Refund of any kind.
I wanted to ask, did Anyone get their Refund for the COA?
I tried writing Kickstarter, they have one internal way to send them a message and no one has ever responded. This was funded over a year ago. So, I doubt the Credit Card company will help out.
Any ideas on what to do now? This mess cost $842.00 total.

Hi - Wanted to ask, did anyone order the Trick or Treat Studio Kickstarter Autograph Exclusive Version?
They cancelled the Brad Dourif Autographed COA and said they would refund $200.00 back for having no Signature COA.
My Chucky arrived beat to hell. I write them to tell them. They said they have no exhanges available. I write back asking how can that be? They said the most we can do is refund your shipping. I write back saying I still haven't even gotten my $200.00 refund for the COA. They stop responding. It has been a month now and a bunch of E-Mails. So I have a Beat Up Chucky and NO Signature COA or a Refund of any kind.
I wanted to ask, did Anyone get their Refund for the COA?
I tried writing Kickstarter, they have one internal way to send them a message and no one has ever responded. This was funded over a year ago. So, I doubt the Credit Card company will help out.
Any ideas on what to do now? This mess cost $842.00 total.

I was just about to post this SAME THING. They notified me in August about not obtaining the sig and giving a $200 refund. Then in September they asked what Kickstarter holograph number I got so they could send the check and COA....6 weeks and NOTHING. I responded to the same email inquiring what's up over a week ago and NOTHING. I sent a new email yesterday again asking where is my $200 and still ghosted. I'm about to start getting pissed. I assume that all 50 of us that ordered that version have been shafted.....

So.... After what happened the first time you guys are surprised that Trick or Treat is an awful company??? Fool me once...

My TOTS Good Guy doll arrived with black scuffs on it, and had obviously been dropped/damaged at the factory before it was boxed. The ebay seller coordinated a partial refund with TOTS pretty quickly. It's good as new now because I repainted it, just sharing my experience.

acc8943fa4a458fd16ace8e66e9ee4c1.jpg
1efae38c42f808689c0be9b70fccb8c8.jpg

Last edited:
Trick Or Treat Studios are Nothing but Scam Artists. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and a complaint with my Credit Card Company against Kickstarter as they told me they are not responsible and to just contact TOT even though it was Kickstarter who took my $842.00!

That's no way to run a business. I won't participate in Kickstarter anymore. Even the ones run by honest people leave you with no recourse for delays or unexpected changes. It's a great idea, but they need some deadlines or refund clauses added.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

so I was legit thinking about buying the TOTS one because I'm getting so very impatient with NECA. What do you guys think

so I was legit thinking about buying the TOTS one because I'm getting so very impatient with NECA. What do you guys think
My opinion...the tots doll will be around for a while. Probably will be able to get one cheaper later on if you wait.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

Get one. I do not regret my purchase at all and plan to add more Life Size Chuckys to the Collection. Love my TOTS Good Guy :)

My TOTS Chucky came in today. Popcultcha never got back to me on why i had to pay full price and not get the early bird discount i just paid it. I am not happy with popcultcha pre order system it sucks.

My TOTS Good Guy doll arrived with black scuffs on it, and had obviously been dropped/damaged at the factory before it was boxed. The ebay seller coordinated a partial refund with TOTS pretty quickly. It's good as new now because I repainted it, just sharing my experience.

acc8943fa4a458fd16ace8e66e9ee4c1.jpg
1efae38c42f808689c0be9b70fccb8c8.jpg

Hi Pal
Where did you get the yellow stand for Chucky it looks amazing ?

Back