Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more I look at TOTS' Seed doll the less I like its head sculpt. I really hope NECA doesn't drop the ball with this one..

I honestly don't think they will cancel it, I mean they already did the bodies and all so I'm hoping that makes it less likely. But it's not looking good... this lack of communication is a major red flag.
My guess is they are trying to make the dolls look as high quality as possible while keeping production costs low. The 400$ price tag seemed good at first but now it's got me thinking if lots of corners will be cut...

Everything they've said about it sounds good. Moveable eyes, metal armature. Maybe Neca's size and resources allow them to get it done cheaper than TOTS did. It's hard to imagine anything close to the prototypes being available for $400, but here's hoping!

Yeah I'm optimistic about it. The sculpt they showed looked very nice, whereas TOTS looks very derpy because of the mouth. If they keep that mold and don't mess up the paint job, I will be happy. My only concern for now is the clothing. I know it's still in early development but the sweater pattern and colors were off, so I hope they fix it.
And yeah, nothing at this price point will touch the Moody Pudding replica. I'm expecting something like TOTS but with a better head sculpt tbh.

Yeah I'm optimistic about it. The sculpt they showed looked very nice, whereas TOTS looks very derpy because of the mouth. If they keep that mold and don't mess up the paint job, I will be happy. My only concern for now is the clothing. I know it's still in early development but the sweater pattern and colors were off, so I hope they fix it.
And yeah, nothing at this price point will touch the Moody Pudding replica. I'm expecting something like TOTS but with a better head sculpt tbh.

You saw they changed the headsculpt from the prototype pics right? I was upset about it. I really like the proto headsculpt. Hard to tell what the new head will look like until it's painted and has eyes though.

Yeah I did, I honestly don?t mind the change and understand it anyway considering many people thought it was too weird looking (I liked it but whatever).
Now the question is if the teeth will be painted on like TOTS or inserted like the ones on the head sample they posted. That can make or break it.

They?d be dumb not to show something this month . If they don?t I?ll be baffled . They keep showing turtle stuff and it?s getting on everyone?s nerves. Love turtles but damn don?t milk the cow dry. The franchise has been around forever it?ll be fine for a month

They?d be dumb not to show something this month . If they don?t I?ll be baffled . They keep showing turtle stuff and it?s getting on everyone?s nerves. Love turtles but damn don?t milk the cow dry. The franchise has been around forever it?ll be fine for a month

exactly
I dont have any intrest in Turtles so annoys me they keep on showing them and not talking about Chucky. SDCC was July and no updates since

Lol so neca showed an update on there instagram. It?s a crappy cgi mold again but this time they are moving it.

Lol yes I?m done

I hate this company.
ONLY cgi STILL? Bunch of clowns. This is so getting cancelled.
And here I was thinking they made actual progress during the past three months of silence.

Also, who asked for neck movement? They're spending money and resources on that?

Good God, don't overreact. There's no indication that he can't hold a knife. It's a 3-D render for Christ's sake! :rolleyes2

Just a hunch, but I bet NECA knew TOTS would eat up most of the market demand so they quickly put the Moody Pudding doll up for PO without being anywhere near ready. That's if they had even begun work on it. Here's the latest Twitter update, which I find to be about as unexciting as it can be lol. It does look like they plan on using a foam body now. :dunno

EkexWoSW0AEn2bY

Funny because I've been wishing you would stop moaning for months.
Cancel... Don't buy... Move on...

Get off my jock. I?m not the only one complaining smart ass. As you can see the whole thread has gripes with neca. So if ur gonna cry about me then do so with the others . Or hey u can block. It?s a discussion thread ain?t nobody constantly complaining.

Shut up. Don?t read . Move on

Last edited:
Back