Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The TOTS version is better and an upgrade from the Sideshow one in my opinion. The only thing I would’ve changed up is the teeth.

The TOTS version is better and an upgrade from the Sideshow one in my opinion. The only thing I would?ve changed up is the teeth.

I totally respect your opinion. I'm still undecided if I'm going to keep mine or not. I might get some mods done but there's absolutely nothing I can do about the horrible mouth.

I totally respect your opinion. I'm still undecided if I'm going to keep mine or not. I might get some mods done but there's absolutely nothing I can do about the horrible mouth.

What about screen comparisons? This looks more like the TOTS to me

2BA2E82F-3F88-4F3F-8811-6B532C849A08.jpeg
0D8D9120-B106-4C6E-960E-19EC199B7AA0.jpeg
91EF2758-8214-44B9-8888-AA80D45C759F.jpeg

Turned out better than I thought it would. Own Sideshow doll and cant wait to receive ToTs.

Those are some great pics :) We finally have quality Life-sized Chucky Doll options for under $1000 lol. Can't wait to see their Angry Chucky version coming soon as I am more of a fan of the non stitched Doll.
Next up....NECA

FB_IMG_1599155317616.jpg
FB_IMG_1599155301802.jpg
FB_IMG_1599155305676.jpg
FB_IMG_1599102724603.jpg
FB_IMG_1599102719490.jpg
FB_IMG_1599102737669.jpg
FB_IMG_1599102731386.jpg

Those are some great pics :) We finally have quality Life-sized Chucky Doll options for under $1000 lol. Can't wait to see their Angry Chucky version coming soon as I am more of a fan of the non stitched Doll.
Next up....NECA

Agreed! TOTS came through for sure! I?m getting this bad boy! Yes I want angry Chucky too!

Ehollywood he looks great. When are they releasing the angry version? Is it Child's play 2 angry version?

Did you end up getting your Howard Senft silicone 1:1?

Ehollywood he looks great. When are they releasing the angry version? Is it Child's play 2 angry version?

Did you end up getting your Howard Senft silicone 1:1?

Not sure when the Angry version is releasing just yet.
Howard still keeps assuring me that it's coming. At almost 3 years wait now.

Not sure when the Angry version is releasing just yet.
Howard still keeps assuring me that it's coming. At almost 3 years wait now.

He will eventually deliver did you get a rough time frame? You know i got mine i was the first on the list after the guy who commissioned it.

Still don?t like him even with the better pics . Glad you guys are satisfied. The seed doll is just so dumb looking compared to bride imo

im just annoyed at NECA.
why cant they be upfront and say they were not as far along as they thought and mis informed people when they said Summer 2020 for release.
they cant use covid as a reason as they even said COVID has not pushed it back and they on track for late Summer.

im just annoyed at NECA.
why cant they be upfront and say they were not as far along as they thought and mis informed people when they said Summer 2020 for release.
they cant use covid as a reason as they even said COVID has not pushed it back and they on track for late Summer.

Actually feb was the release date and that?s still no excuse . Like I keep saying. It looks like they started over cause they knew they couldn?t replicate that doll. Showing nothing but molds and sculpts is something they never did before. They know they screwed up.

The review videos are amping-up on YouTube. Overall customers are impressed and he looks better and better with each video! I get some fans prefer the “Bride” version too but I have to say they did a phenomenal job delivering SOC Chucky.

I prefer the Bride look but still love this and ordered it. Looks good enough for me i already own an expensive grail Chucky (Howard Senft) so these $500 to $600 is the maximum i want to pay for them.

Back