Life Size Chucky

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty much. Some weirdo a few pages back tried to say it was and got on my jock but if you honestly look at the the timeline. COVID shouldn?t of been an issue.

These were announced in July 2019 with a release slated for feb 2020. They showed these off at the con. COVID didn?t hit hard til around March. They kept saying updates in December of last year and showed nothing.

Now they show us nothing but unfinished sculpts and digital pics? Something they never done before btw.

So my belief is they started over cause they couldn?t replicate what was shown at the con properly. They bit off more than they could chew and went back to the drawing board

Also yes it seems like they are more focused on tmnt than anything else . Which is fine I love tmnt but the wait for these is long

'Some weirdo' :rotfl

You do realise 90% of these products don't come out on time? Design, production and other factors don't always run smoothly. Covid would of only pushed it back further.

I'd say the weirdo is the one ranting every week.
Get a grip, or maybe get a life...

Who's the weirdo?...

****ing Neca is taking to long lol. They said we'd see something in spring.

They said updates in late July but I don?t believe them cause they said updates in spring .

The freaking pandemic was in winter. They said this in April. So obviously the pandemic wasn?t a huge factor for them. Now they are saying late July.

Ain?t nobody missed nothing

Again..... they said the pandemic wasn?t an issue and kept saying we will see stuff. Read the stuff they wrote. Stop reminding me there was a pandemic Z these were there damn words not mine. They said COVID wasn?t an issue.

Lol holy ****. Bro I am patient. I?m just quoting what they said. They kept saying different times and saying the pandemic wasn?t a non factor. Like shut up..... I know there was a pandemic. I?m fine with waiting. All I did was quote what they said. Chill out kid. You need to learn to read and understand context. Nobody was being impatient.

Not like I said hurry the f up. Or anything. All I said was I didn?t believe them. I do t know how the hell you got that as me being impatient. None of my post indicate that I?m rushing them.

Lol pretty much. You act like I rushed them or something. Like chill out kid I know there is a pandemic all I said was I didn?t believe they were going to be updates and you replied like a douchbag. No where in my post did I rush them or anything of that nature. So yea chill out and read before responding like that lmao. Don?t come at me like that. Change ur damn sig lol

I guess no Chucky doll news is making people antsy.

'Some weirdo' :rotfl

You do realise 90% of these products don't come out on time? Design, production and other factors don't always run smoothly. Covid would of only pushed it back further.

I'd say the weirdo is the one ranting every week.
Get a grip, or maybe get a life...

Lol yea your freaking weird and you came off like an ass. COVID shouldn?t of hindered the progress at all. Look at the timeline . Get a clue. COVID shouldn?t of effected them at all. The turtles and everything else came out fine and tots did fine to. Sure there were some delays but the figures still pushed forward and came out this yr. neca doesn?t even have a prototype ready and this was announced the same time as tots

So shut up and get ur facts straight. Everybody here knows COVID shouldn?t have affected this. If you?d pay attention You?d see it looked like they started over. So miss me with that COVID bs .

Last edited:
Who's the weirdo?...

Those were my replies to you when you were whining to me about the pandemic like 4 pages back. How is that weird? Also funny you say I need a life when you dig up everything I said. I barely visit this thread and there?s like 3 people here actively. Lol on a toy forum telling me to get a life. Lmao shut up kid. You knew you were wrong

Last edited:
So TOTS posted an update along with a video of stacks of boxes. People should be getting theirs in-hand soon.
"The Kickstarter Seed Of Chucky Dolls have arrived at our warehouses. We will be working hard to get everyone?s new pals shipped out. Be on the look out for shipping notifications in the coming weeks"
116067754_10158789923029853_6497111405821181519_o.jpg

116045559_10158789923009853_5250252564493758681_o.jpg

115866819_10158788958324853_226085034555024690_o.jpg

115805372_10158788958264853_7210624229422828813_o.jpg

116094365_10158788958339853_8672224925290366482_o.jpg

I totally agree with his review. The mouth looks like crap and the scars don't look good at all. I really hope I can sell mine and make my money back. TOTS usually don't accept returns.

TOTs is a pos company. After what happened with the first doll, why would ANYONE preorder from them??

Back